BY BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS

Bubblicious 10 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 10 Ct
  • "This gum is very good, their are many different flavors in this brand and it's really fruity good!" in 1 review
  • "This was my favorite gum growing up as a kid." in 1 review
  • "My favorite brand of gum, by far the best brand to blow bubbles with." in 1 review
Kaylia R.
Mostly I buy mint gum but the odd time I wi,l buy fruit flavored gum. The stick kind are definitely better than the squares. Very good flavor which lasts long.
Niki K.
Great gum for kids! I used to chew this a lot when I was little. Great gum to help kids learn how to blow a bubble because it is thick. Flavors are always amazing but they don't last very long.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
This gum brings me back to my childhood. This gum smells great and flavor was amazing but the flavor doesn't last long which would make me get a new one and I would go through the pack quickly
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Very delicious tasting gum. It's a big piece per serving so you could probably split in half and share or save the other piece for later. Very yummy and juicy. Hurts jaw after a while.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
This gum brings back my childhood..every year for Christmas my grandma used to get me packs of bubblicious and that was the first gum I learned how to blow bubbles with ..it's a good flavor but the flavor doesn't last long.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
I love this gum! It reminds me of when I was a little kid and I had just learned to blow a bubble. The Flavor is great but it doesn't last as long as I would like
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Intense flavor! Strawberry is one of my favorites. Bubbalicoous is perfect for blowing bubbles. The only problem is it doesn't last.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I really like how this gum is bursting with flavor but the flavor is very short lasting.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I love the strawberry flavor. This brand gum makes the best bubbles. I would definitely buy this gum again.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am not a huge gum chewer but This is an ok gum...looses flavor kind of quick though. I probably wouldn't choose to buy this gum.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
What are your favorite flavors?