BY BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS

Bubblicious 10 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 10 Ct
  • "This gum is very good, their are many different flavors in this brand and it's really fruity good!" in 1 review
  • "This was my favorite gum growing up as a kid." in 1 review
  • "My favorite brand of gum, by far the best brand to blow bubbles with." in 1 review
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
YAASS! This gum brings me back. The smell of this gum still tempts me as I'm in the checkout line of my local grocery store. Out of the different flavors , this was always my favorite. The only thing I'd that I have noticed that the flavor doesn't last as long as I would like. I'm also more of a minty gum person, but nonetheless, this flavor is scrumdiddlyumptious.
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
Pretty great product that totally brings me back to my childhood! recently bought a pack to share with my nephew and had a great time competing who could make the best bubbles. flavors doesn't last long unfortunately, but pretty great flavor at first.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
This gum brings back my childhood..every year for Christmas my grandma used to get me packs of bubblicious and that was the first gum I learned how to blow bubbles with ..it's a good flavor but the flavor doesn't last long.
Nicole S.
OMG!!!! this gum was everything in middle/high school to me they are so good. I really love the one with the jelly in the middle ugh those are amazing. Today's generation will never understand it.
Niki K.
Great gum for kids! I used to chew this a lot when I was little. Great gum to help kids learn how to blow a bubble because it is thick. Flavors are always amazing but they don't last very long.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gum brings me back to my childhood. This gum smells great and flavor was amazing but the flavor doesn't last long which would make me get a new one and I would go through the pack quickly
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Very delicious tasting gum. It's a big piece per serving so you could probably split in half and share or save the other piece for later. Very yummy and juicy. Hurts jaw after a while.
Laryssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
Bubblicious tastes great and perfect for a quick sugar rush when needed. The only downfall is that the flavor goes away quickly and the gum gets kind of hard to chew.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
I love this gum! It reminds me of when I was a little kid and I had just learned to blow a bubble. The Flavor is great but it doesn't last as long as I would like
Kaylia R.
Mostly I buy mint gum but the odd time I wi,l buy fruit flavored gum. The stick kind are definitely better than the squares. Very good flavor which lasts long.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
What are your favorite flavors?