Bubble Yum Original Gum uploaded by Estefany P.Bubble Yum Original Gum uploaded by Brooke H.

BY BUBBLE YUM #50 in Gum

Blow your own bubble! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This gum is amazing! You know how you can never find a really good bubble gum flavor that taste like true bubble gum. Well I have and this is it!!! It last a longer than most gums and the pieces are about quarter size! A pack of 10 is a $1-$3 just kinda depends on where you buy it. I definitely recommend! There is also cotton candy flavored and it’s amazing as well. Bubble Yum Original Gum
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The thickest bubble gum I’ve every tried as a child. It was so thick your mouth would be completely full lol. Flavor doesn’t last long at all like normal bubble gum flavor. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend, affordable though.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the flavor since I was a kid. It’s the best when it’s soft and fresh. I hate that the flavor dies down after about 30 minutes. It is cheap to get at Walmart and fun to use when your in the mood for bubbles
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
 This gun is very soft and chewy which is a plus and it is a very affordable price I eat this up to this about maybe every few months but compared to other gums it's the one of that my favorite bubblegum did which chewiness and softness I would recommend this to others as a nice alternative to chewing gum it is fun and original. The only con is that it loses flavor fast.
Cassie P.
Wow...this product takes me back to when I was a kid!  I loved this big chunk of bubble goodness.  You could always make such big bubbles with Bubble Yum!  The down side is that the flavor doesn't last very long though.  I could see that as a plus now that I have kids though...less time chewing on gum!
Kelly Lua F.
This gum used to be one of the cheapest and most delicious gums at the checkout counter. I LOVE that they have kept the original recipe as it still tastes absolutely delightful, but the price makes it a luxury compared to other brands and I'm not willing to pay that price. The gum pieces are also quite large so chewing one at a time would mean you go through them pretty quick.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This is THE bubble gum. It's sugary, yummy tasting and perfect for blowing huge bubbles! The only downside is that the flavor doesn't last long, like most minty gums, but this gum is more like a candy, not for fighting bad breath or something. It's a nice treat though, just remember to brush your teeth after because of how sugary it is!
Karina L.
Its so surgery and flavorful you'd think it would last forever. Sadly it all comes to an end. But that's ok because you still have about 9 more pieces in that pack! As a kid this stuff is great. But as an adult you notice your jaw can get sore after chewing on these. I recently bought a pack and it finished fast! I wouldn't buy again for another year to be honest lol cavity central.
Megan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to love this gum as a kid, because it is hands down the best for blowing bubbles. It's super sugary though and doesn't really last long. But, what can you expect from gum? It's right there with the other as far as price goes.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
As a kid, I personally loved bubble yum because it's flavor was so long lasting and sweet. Also, this is a great brand to use if you want to make big bubbles. This is great for kids and adults but it's mostly directed to kids.
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Do they still run out of flavor fast?
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this gum any good and where can I find it?
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Hhow long does the flavor last
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What is your favorite flavor?
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Would you guys buy this gum