BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum

by Bubble Yum

BUBBLE YUM Gum has the soft texture and original flavor you love. This pack contains 10 pieces of bubble gum. Get details.

Did you blow really big bubbles with this?
Esse produto é bom
Are these even sold anymore? I haven't seen a pack of these in years!
Start your review of BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum!
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always been one of my favorites, yes the flavor doesn’t last long but you can definitely blow great bubbles with the gum. Great flavor.
Liz R.
Dallas
BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum uploaded by Liz R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This gum really makes bubbles, but I’m saying big bubbles, I chew 2 pieces and I blew a big bubble and, the taste it’s original to bubble gum flavor. This is my all time favorite gum since I was little, I always have a pack on my purseBubble Yum Original Bubble Gum - 10ct
Perlitta G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum uploaded by Perlitta G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The nostalgia of the Bubble Yum gum is one that will not let you down. This gum was my first gum I chewed that allowed me to blow the perfect bubble. Has anyone ever noticed the duck on the package has a nose ring and spike collar? This bubble gum is pretty soft pink and contains 10 pieces of melt in your mouth gum. For a $1.08 at my local Walmart.
Mario D.
Beeville, TX
I love being able to eat, smell, or chew something that brings you back to your childhood. Blowing huge bubbles while your kids try to pop it is great for memories. Taste great!
madison H.
Acton, MA
Flavor does not last long at all good flavor for three seconds then it's gone but it does taste good wish it would last longer lol
Nonso O.
Chandler, AZ
I love this Bubble Gum although its not my most favorite but the flavor is great but it doesn't last that long it still a very good bubble gum
Rosie J.
Jasper, GA
Its good for the first minute. After that it loses its appeal real quick. its like a blast from childhood
Lydia  B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum uploaded by Lydia  B.
This gum since I was a young kid use to like buying it, its sweet and can make big bubbles, tho even know that I'm older 😉 the piece of gum is pretty big at first, price is good for 5 pieces
Tessa S.
Schenectady, NY
BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum uploaded by Tessa S.
Purchased at: Target
Best bubble gum I’ve ever had. The insanely soft yet sweet piece of gum is unbeatable also the design is a mood!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,748 reviews
BUBBLE YUM ORIGINAL FLAVOR Bubble Gum uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So this gum is always really sugary but the flavor only lasts for max 10 minutes and then you feel like you are chewing on a piece of cement. Careful you could pull out a filling or a tooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...