Bubble Yum Gum Sugarless Wild Strawberry uploaded by angela m.

BY BUBBLE YUM

• Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?7 Answers
Ashley S.
Long Beach, CA
I grew up chewing this bubble gum. Although, Cotton Candy was my favorite, Strawberry was my close second. The price is great but i had to stop chewing it because the flavor last a solid 30 seconds. I need something that last a little longer. If not i would chew a whole pack a day.
Mackenzie R.
Hugo, MN
I love this gum and it brings me back to childhood every time I chew it.  My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last long and I generally eat a whole pack in 5 minutes.  This gum makes the best bubbles but my jaw is sore afterwards from the large piece!
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
Although the flavors of this gum don't last very long, sometimes the fun of buying it at the store gets the best of me! I love to blow big bubbles and shove multiple pieces in my mouth! The flavor is great for the few minutes that you chew it!
Stephanie B.
Callahan, FL
I'm going to rate it as an okay, I say this because while the gum and flavor is AWESOME, the amount of time you have to chew it doesn't, The flavor does not last very long - your probably better off opting for a diff brand if you want to at least enjoy your gum for a while!
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Bubble Yum Gum Sugarless Wild Strawberry is great its not so sweet or tarty. Its not hard to chew. Flavor last long its only like $1.29 for a pack you can find them at CVS,Rite Aid, Walgreens and etc.
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
I used to always get this gum when I was younger. The sucky thing is that this gum looses its flavor after like 3 minutes. But still tastey and reminds me of my childhood
Shawnee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh Lord my childhood. I use to chew this all of the time. Although the flavor to me does not last long at all I still chew it because I love it. The price of this product is not that bad. The only thing I would like to be improved If can is the flavor lasting.
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
Great taste . Not long lasting . Cheap / affordable . Old school candy . Flavor Won't last longer than 3 minutes . Can be purchased from most corner stores but it's considered a vintage candy to this new generation . Look up online for different flavors
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite candy by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other candy like this before and this is the best one!!
Ivy W.
Athens
Strawberry Double Yum takes me back to my childhood. If I am every craving chewing gum, this is what I buy. The strawberry flavor last longer than competing brands.
Arielle W.
Simi valley, CA
Hm, I wonder if this is any good, has anyone tried it yet?