Bubble Yum Cotton Candy Flavored Gum uploaded by Jacqueline L.Bubble Yum Cotton Candy Flavored Gum uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY BUBBLE YUM

Bubble Yum Cotton Candy Flavored Gum - 1.4 oz, 18 ct. Available in six regular flavors, as well as two sugarless varieties, this yummy gum will remind you of being a kid again. see more...

• I tried this fun before but I never tried cotton candy flavored i...2 Answers
  • Do these make the best bubbles?9 Answers
  • Its it only bubble gum?3 Answers
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
As a kid this was my all-time favorite gum in the entire world.

It probably actually still is...

It is so good. The flavor actually lasts a decent amount of time, and the bubbles you can blow are massive!

As far as I know, the price is still pretty reasonable for the pack too!
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This gum is extremely sweet, in a good way! It taste just like cotton candy. I could not chew this all the time as it would be too much sugar, but it is nice to have on occasion. It is good when I want something sweet but do not want to eat that whole piece of cake.
Anileydis C.
Me gusta mucho el bubble Yum por su sabor a algodon de azucar, la goma es fácil de masticar porque es suave y mas para las personas que le gusta hacer burbujas y que exploten.
Neen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bubble Yum is a pretty great company itself but when they released the cotton candy flavored gum they freaking won my heart. You get a pretty huge bubble, it's long-lasting and it's only a dollar.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite kind of bubble gum growing up, especially cotton candy. It was so good I could swallow it, I wouldn't though. Great flavor, better than alternatives!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite gums ever! I chew gum to help with my dessert cravings and this one is in the top 5. I love the sparkly packaging and the duck is just too cute! It reminds me of my childhood.
Cassie T.
My children and I enjoy this bubble gum. Who doesn't like cotton candy, right? It's great to blow BIG bubbles with! The taste doesn't last long, but we love it.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I love cotton candy bubble yum! I just wish the favor lasted longer :( oh well it’s still delicious
alexandra c.
I'm not a big gum fan! My friends love this gum and they get it all the time!!!
Heather T.
Cotton Candy flavor Bubble Yum is great. The flavor is long lasting and it blows the best bubbles.
Rebecca B.
Menomonie, WI
Do these make the best bubbles?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Its it only bubble gum?
elizah k.
I tried this fun before but I never tried cotton candy flavored is it good ??
Ericka D.
How come this bubble gum blows bigger bubbles than other gum brands?