Bubble Yum Cotton Candy Flavored Gum uploaded by Jacqueline L.Bubble Yum Cotton Candy Flavored Gum uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY BUBBLE YUM

Bubble Yum Cotton Candy Flavored Gum - 1.4 oz, 18 ct. Available in six regular flavors, as well as two sugarless varieties, this yummy gum will remind you of being a kid again. see more...

• I tried this fun before but I never tried cotton candy flavored i...2 Answers
  • Do these make the best bubbles?9 Answers
  • Its it only bubble gum?3 Answers
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I love bubble yum bubble gum. The Cotton Candy is my favorite flavor! It taste so sweet and good with a cotton candy flavor! The gum is soft and easy to chew. The gum us colored blue. This gum is great for blowing bubbles also they get big and pop loud. The price is cheap too so that's a major plus. Everyone lives this sweet delicious gum!
Stephanie P.
Great bubble making gum! And the flavor lasts a long time i buy this gum all the time. It's different from other gums. The flavor lasts a while unlike other gums I've tried I would recommend it to others
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite gums ever! I chew gum to help with my dessert cravings and this one is in the top 5. I love the sparkly packaging and the duck is just too cute! It reminds me of my childhood.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This cotton candy gum is one of my childhood favorites. The cotton candy flavor is so sweet and spot on. It's cheap, as well!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
As a kid this was my all-time favorite gum in the entire world.

It probably actually still is...

It is so good. The flavor actually lasts a decent amount of time, and the bubbles you can blow are massive!

As far as I know, the price is still pretty reasonable for the pack too!
Neen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bubble Yum is a pretty great company itself but when they released the cotton candy flavored gum they freaking won my heart. You get a pretty huge bubble, it's long-lasting and it's only a dollar.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite kind of bubble gum growing up, especially cotton candy. It was so good I could swallow it, I wouldn't though. Great flavor, better than alternatives!
Sarah F.
Good for kids, but having them at any older age probably won't do it for you. The cotton candy flavor is quite peculiar, not necessarily in a positive way. All I can focus on is how this made my throat burn and that the flavor only lasted for just a few minutes. Not worth the money if you are looking to buy for an adult, possible option for children.
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg I use to love this gum! at first I hate it because it's so big and hard to chew then I love how much flavor it has and enjoyed making big bubbles with them but after it sure had your mouth tired from all that chEwing
Christina S.
I love this gum! The pieces are the perfect size to blow bubbles with, and the flavor is amazing. The gum could be a little more long lasting, but the flavor makes up for it. The cotton candy flavor is my favorite. I definitely recommend this gum.
Rebecca B.
Menomonie, WI
Do these make the best bubbles?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Its it only bubble gum?
elizah k.
I tried this fun before but I never tried cotton candy flavored is it good ??
Ericka D.
How come this bubble gum blows bigger bubbles than other gum brands?