BY HUBBA BUBBA

Hubba Bubba bubble gum likes to change things up to bring ambitious chewers more fun flavors than ever before! If awesome original isn't enough, then treat your taste buds to the sweet sensation of tangy tropical! This version features all your... see more...

• These still are around in stores?! Wow, I haven't seen th...2 Answers
  • Why make it so big?it's actually pretty unique.2 Answers
Bubble Tape Tangy Tropical 12ct
  • "I don't chew gum too often, but I have fond memories of buying this as a child." in 1 review
  • "Well to start off who doesn't like hubba bubba a u actually like this product when I was little I use to chew it a lot but the powder I got I realize the flavor won't last long so I change gum.But it's a good product personally. " in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a favorite in my home. Hubba Bubba Bubble tape is a delicious gum and the tangy flavor is my favorite (original is my son's favorite). It fills need for something sweet mouth without all the calories. My son just loves that it's a fun gum.
Vanessa V.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this gum since i was a little girl.. just love that i could play with it and for some reason i awlays finished it all up in one day lol.. and the flavor does last a good long period of time..
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Wow this just brought me back to the good ol'days!!! i couldn't have enough of this as a child!!!! a big wad of gum in your mouth!!! huge bubbles! lol. from time to time i feen for it and buy one!
Ana N.
This is by far my husbands favorite candy. He has a roll in every car, it just brings back childhood memories. Its your typical old school bubble gum flavor. very chewy.
Sarah H.
Washington, DC
Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape Tangy Tropical Boxes make me remember being a kid. My friends and I loved Hubba Bubba and still do! At this time of year, it makes the perfect stocking stuffer that will make anyone smile!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
I don't chew gum too often, but I have fond memories of buying this as a child. It hasn't changed through the years.
Julie T.
MY CHILDHOOD WAS BASED ON HUBBA BUBBA! I love hubba bubba. I don't know why but it's funner than other gums.
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
I LOVE bubble tape gum! It was a childhood favorite of mine and I'm glad that it's still around.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
This was the best gum in the world as a child! These tape gum rolls are seriously bomb!
Why make it so big?it's actually pretty unique.
Aimee K.
These still are around in stores?! Wow, I haven't seen the bubble tape in forever!