BY BUBBLE T

Treat your lips to the Bubble T Macaroon Lip Balm; a sweet, ultra-moisturising formula that glides on effortlessly to leave lips smooth and soft. Delivers an uplifting fragrance of Lemon and Green Tea. Paraben, SLS and SLES free. Animal cruelty free. see more...

Riley M.
I liked the scent a lot, it was very refreshing. It left my lips feeling very hydrated and they remained that way for quite some time. However, I really didn't find the product that easy to remove from the small jar, but that is simply a personal preference for stick over jar.
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite lip balms ever. I love almost anything that is lemongrass and green tea. Feels very soft and light on the lips, doesn’t come off easily. Smells great!! I have the macaroon style one.
AMY G.
Fresno, CA
It's okay. Nothing super impressive, about on par with the other lip balms I seem to get in my ipsy bag. The scent wasn't too overbearing. It went on smooth, felt a little waxy, stayed a little stickier than I like. My daughter likes it, so she's using it.
Amber D.
Lynchburg, VA
I got this from ipsy and it's huge! People may not like that you have to apply it with your finger but that really doesn't bother me. It smells so good and lasts on my lips for quite a while. It goes on silky and doesn't clump up like other brands I've tried. I would be interested in trying their other flavors as well!
Ashley R.
Philadelphia, PA
This lip balm is the best!  I love the cute packaging for one. Also the smell of this is delicious. This product goes on smooth and makes my lips soft. I love it!
Hannah R.
Bradford
This is the product that made me wear lip balm again. I received this in my February 2018 Ipsy, and I love it! It has a very nice scent, and the package is absolutely adorable! I'm very close to finishing the product, and I'm definitely going to repurchase it. It's a lovely lip balm and it keeps your lips moisturized and soft.
Ashley F.
East Peoria
I originally got this lip gloss in my Ipsy bag. I love the smell and I'm excited to see they have other sense I will be ordering others to try them. The gloss is great not too heavy on my lips but is very moisturizing. The shape of the macaroon makes it easy to keep in my pocket or purse
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Super cute packaging. Easy to apply with a brush or finger tips. Smells and tastes amazing. Left my lips super soft. Would def by again and in other flavors if they had them!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Omg, thanks to ipsy for introducing this awesome lip balm to me. So many pros. Super cute packaging, smells great, awesome formula. Not greasy or sticky. Packed with great ingredients too. I can't believe how affordable it is as well.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Got this in my ipsy bag and I really like it. I'm a fan of lip balms as it is but this one comes in a cute little container, smells great, and has essential oils. Cheers!