BY BUBBLE T #90 in Hand Cream

Hydrate and moisturise your hands with the Bubble T Hand Cream in Lemongrass and Green Tea. The creamy texture of the lotion is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling soft smooth and supple. With a stimulating blend of green tea vegetable and goji berry extracts the hand cream is appropriate for all skin types and will invigorate your hands. Thanks to the powerful antioxidant ingredients and the brand's unique formula free from parabens SLS and SLES skin is sure to be protected from daily damage. The fresh and stimulating aroma will linger on your skin to uplift you throughout the day. -MB Active Ingredients: Goji berry extract Lemon extract Vegetable extract Shea butter Almond oil Directions for use: Apply a small amount to your hands. Massage into clean skin. see more...

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is a decent hand cream. Due to all the essential oils found in this formula, it has a very liquidy texture while I normally prefer hand creams that are a little bit thicker. That being said, for a thin cream it absorbs like a dream without leaving any greasy residue on your hands. My hands feel like silk for hours after application. I am also not a huge fan of the smell, I prefer more of a flowery delicate fragrance over a strong citrus one. It does fade into a more delicate pleasant smell a couple minutes after application but it is still not my cup of tea. Overall, this is a good hand cream and definitely leaves your hands feeling moisturized without feeling sticky or greasy, but I would not purchase this again.
Elyssa H.
Received this product in my Ipsy bag this month and I’m sooo obsessed. I’m going to purchase it as soon as i run out. It’s small which makes it easy to carry in your purse. The small of this is amazing you can smell it from afar, the lemon scent is such a great citrus it smells so good. And it seriously leaves the hands feeling so smooth and soft and not oily. It literally makes my hands feel healthy.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
I don’t think this hand cream is worth buying because well personally for me my hand creams have to be heavy and hydrating and very moisturizing but this hand lotion is the opposite of all the it’s very runny and doesn’t feel moisturizing when it drys my hands feel so dry I won’t recommend this at all
Patrycja P.
Chicago
I also got this from ipsy. It has a nice delicate smell, like tea and citrus. Its on the thinner/runny side due to the essential oils. The thing I love most about this hand cream is how well it absorbs, there isn't any greasy feeling left over. And despite that, it left my hands feeling very soft.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Bubble T Bath and Body Hand Cream in Lemongrass and Green Tea Received this in my ipsy subscription bag. So glad I did, I love the scent of lemongrass and this hand cream has a refreshing citrus scent. Leaves my hands very soft. Would recommend.
Diane V.
I love this stimulating hand cream. It has a citrus scent and it is a little on the oily side that is probably due to it being infused with essential oils. My hands feel soft after using this cream.
Ashley R.
Philadelphia, PA
Received this product in my ipsy glam bag this month and I love it! The smell is perfect: not too much and not too little. My hands stay soft and moisturized for a long time. I love it!
Lenna K.
I bought this product online, and I am very impressed! The moment I start to rub it in I feel the moisture and softness it leave behind. I was very impressed with this purchase. Purchasing lotion online can be hit or miss. But this def was a hit, and it smells great too!
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
This stuff is the holy grail of hand lotion. It smells amazing. I use it once a day and it keeps my super dry hands at bay. And believe me, they were SUPER dry. I love this stuff
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Smells amazing! Lemongrass and green tea yummy! I have a travel size for this in my ipsy bag. I love this stuff !! Travel size $3.00 ! I recommend getting a full size amazing product!