Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersBubble T
Bath and Body Hand Cream in Hibiscus and Acai Berry Tea (100ml)

Bubble T Bath and Body Hand Cream in Hibiscus and Acai Berry Tea (100ml)

by Bubble T

Hydrate and moisturise your hands with the Bubble T Hand Cream in Hibiscus and Acai Berry. The creamy texture of the lotion is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling soft smooth and supple. With a stimulating blend of hibiscus almond oil and goji berry extract the hand cream is appropriate for all skin types and will deeply nourish your hands. Thanks to the powerful antioxidant ingredients and the brand's unique formula free from parabens SLS and SLES skin is sure to be protected from daily damage. The restoring aroma will linger on your skin to uplift you throughout the day. -MB Active Ingredients: Goji berry extract Hibiscus extract Shea butter Almond oil Directions for use: Apply a small amount to your hands. Massage into clean skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bubble T Bath and Body Hand Cream in Hibiscus and Acai Berry Tea (100ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Shawnna S.
Morristown, TN
Bubble T Bath and Body Hand Cream in Hibiscus and Acai Berry Tea (100ml) uploaded by Shawnna S.
Awesome product! I received this as a sample, but I intend to purchase more! Awesome smell and it feels wonderful on your hands!
Katie S.
Southampton
AMAZING SMELL! I love love LOVE this product. My hands are forever dry, and this cream was so gentle and moisturising. The scent is amazing, and I use it daily. It has lasted me ages, as I have had my 100ML bottle for a couple of months - you don’t need a lot to make a difference!

Looking for your answer?