BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBubble
Slam Dunk Hydrating Moisturizer 50Ml

Bubble Slam Dunk Hydrating Moisturizer 50Ml

by Bubble

This soothing and ultra-hydrating formula restores moisture to leave skin feeling soft, calm, and protected.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bubble Slam Dunk Hydrating Moisturizer 50Ml!
mani N.
Bubble Slam Dunk Hydrating Moisturizer 50Ml uploaded by mani N.
Ok Another day, Another dollar and yet Another skincare line Walmart just put out on their shelves. Are y'all surprised?!?! Lol I picked up a few things as you can see only cause I thought the packaging is super cute. I give it 3 stars for the packaging ok, but makeup remover was ok I still prefer my Lancome bifacial over anything and toner is toner. I haven't even finished my good molecules one and the slam dunk moisturizer isn't necessarily a slam dunk in my opinion. I won't pick up anything else cause L'Oreal has way better skincare and it's right next to this...lol
kristiana S.
it was amazing! it kept my skin very soft and it worked very well. it is one of my favorite moisturizers and it is just amazing! it is very gentle and there is amazing benifits it holds. i would recommend this to anyone!
Anushka H.
Long grove , IL
One of my favorite moisturizers. It’s affordable and has no BS ingredients plus it’s fragrance free!
Riley C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Bubble Slam Dunk Hydrating Moisturizer 50Ml uploaded by Riley C.
The consistent quality of Bubble so far has been that it’s decent. This moisturizer most certainly keeps in key with that, the packaging and container makes for an easy way to moderate your product but that can only help so much with a moisturizer that’s barely on par. Now to be fair I’ve sat here for months and almost finished this product so maybe I’m being harsh, but I personally feel like it just doesn’t moisturize enough. If you need the bare minimum of moisturization this would be perfect for you, but as it stands I need a heavy duty moisturizer and this just couldn’t keep up. For its price I don’t think I would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?