Bubble Guppies: The Puppy & The Ring (dvd) uploaded by Mallory R.

BY NICKELODEON

Welcome to Bubbledom! Here in this mythical land of secrets and sorcery, the magical Ring of the Sun has always kept night and day in perfect balance. But when the evil Night Wizard takes the Ring from the benevolent Sun King, Bubbledom could be thrown into darkness - forever! Join two hapless villagers, Molly and Gil, as they accompany their puppy on an epic quest. Will our heroes return the Ring of the Sun to its rightful owner by sundown, or will it be "night-night" for everyone until the end of time. see more...

ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I actually bought this movie along with the "Fun on the farm" DVD and I actually got
TWO "Fun on the farm" DVDs one in each case.
Sàde B.
1,157 reviews
Karen G.
I love him seriously, he is perfect, he listens to me completely and I will gladly share it with others so that they can try it