Add a Photo

Made in Mexico.
stacy n.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC

This gum brings back so many childhood memories! I have always loved the way they taste and the little bags they come in are so cute and very appealing. I still buy these whenever I see them because I can't get enough of them!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN

My kid's love these, and I can remember when I was growing up loving them as well! you can have a lot or you can have some for later!!!
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA

These used to be so good when I was little, but I recently had some of these and it tasted like it was 20 years old.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS

This is probably one of these worst tasting gums out on the market today, still.
Kennedy T.
Kennedy T.

I loved these as a kid!!! Omg!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Brantford, ON

Not a lasting flavor but the packaging and colours are very child and adult friendly. My mom told me this gum was around when she was a child so I associate that with this anytime I come across it at summer festivals.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Long Beach

I used to love this gum growing up! I love going into an old fashion candy store and seeing these. Great, inexpensive gum for stocking stuffers or a cute children's party gift bag.
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL

These are just ok. I mean the best part about them is that they look like little gold nuggets. There's no real flavor and they become bad after a few chews
Amber R.
Amber R.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Cute inexpensive gum for a stocking stuffer or a gift bag. Flavor does not last long but for the price you really can't beat it!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Oh my goodness!! I haven't thought of this stuff in years! I loved this growing up! Great little sack of gum with good flavor!

Join Now