Add a Photo

Made in Mexico.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN

My kid's love these, and I can remember when I was growing up loving them as well! you can have a lot or you can have some for later!!!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS

This is probably one of these worst tasting gums out on the market today, still.
Kennedy T.
Kennedy T.

I loved these as a kid!!! Omg!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

The flavor isn't the longest lasting but still tastes good! Loved this when I was younger., they're pretty good
Amber R.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA

Cute inexpensive gum for a stocking stuffer or a gift bag. Flavor does not last long but for the price you really can't beat it!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.

Loved this when I was younger. Always tought I was so cool when I took it to school and everyone wanted to try it!
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA

These used to be so good when I was little, but I recently had some of these and it tasted like it was 20 years old.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

I used to chew this gum while growing up! It is great for stocking stuffers I used to get it for Christmas all the time!
Mila K.
Mila K.

I remember being in love with these. They are so cute and great for kids! They aren't the best quality but it's fine
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Oh my goodness!! I haven't thought of this stuff in years! I loved this growing up! Great little sack of gum with good flavor!