BY MR. BUBBLE

Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
Mr bubbles was always a childhood favorite and got my kids hooked on it and even my dad used it..he loved it so much that we place his bottle in his casket with him before we buried him.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My daughter loves Mr. Bubble Kids Bubble Bath. It is relatively inexpensive, the plastic bottle is cute, and the bubbles last a long time. It also smells great!
Shanna W.
Lumberport
My daughter loves bubble baths. This is a good one to use, but I prefer to buy the larger jugs of bubble bath. I like it to last longer.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My children loveee mr. Bubbles and ive grown up with this product as well. So i love sharing this experience with my children
Carla C.
las cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves bubble baths, this one is his favorite of all. Pretty cheap as well, can't go wrong there.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite childhood bath time product! Smells perfect and is a great product for sensitive skin.
Paulina S.
My kids love this stuff, it makes bath time more fun and it smells super nice.
Paulina S.
Does it come in more then one smell ?