Bubbies Sauerkraut uploaded by Lynn B.

BY BUBBIES

Bubbies® Traditional Sauerkraut.

Shake until cloudy.

Old world recipe.

No sugar, vinegar or preservatives! see more...

• What do you eat this with? I usually like it with avocado...1 Answers
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Love this!! I take big chunk of this daily just to get my probiotics in. Its easier for your body to get the probiotics it needs with this than vitamins. I put it on everything. Plus it’s huge at $5 is a good price.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
I was looking for a natural sauerkraut. After trying a few brands, I read about Bubbies. I wanted a natural product that would provide probiotics. This is in the refrigerated section as it doesn’t have any preservatives. This is crunchy and authentic tasting. It is slightly salty, but tolerable. This is a large jar, but expensive at my Whole Foods. It is mild enough to just eat off a fork. Now, I need to find vegan ways to consume it.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
There is no comparison to be had across the market; even though this product is quite expensive, Bubbie's sauerkraut is the real deal and tastes unbelievable. I have tried cheaper brands and will never buy anything but this brand of sauerkraut again. You must try it to believe how much better it tastes than the processed garbage they try to sell you as sauerkraut.
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
It is the only brand of sauerkraut that I buy. It is delicious, crunchy, and healthy. It is definitely pricier than other options but one jar lasts awhile for me. Another struggle is that I can only find it in certain stores near me, not all of them. Because of that I always have to make sure I'm never at the point of running out!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,462 reviews
This is delicious it's salty and sweet and healthy. It tastes real like the stuff my family used to make straight from old Russia. Not the cheapest find at the grocery store but I recommend it.
Brittany H.
This is the first and only sauerkraut I have tried. I like that it has probiotics and doesn't have added ingredients like sugar.
Annie O.
Provo, UT
I actually don't like sauerkraut but my husband has to have it on his bratwurst. He thinks this stuff is great.
Brittany H.
What do you eat this with? I usually like it with avocado but I haven't found avocado ripe recently. My jar is halfway full!