BY BUBBALOO

Artificially flavored. see more...

Silkya D.
York, PA
I used to love this gum. only 5cents a piece at any local corner store. used to buy all flavors available.
Mariangel O.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite gum from childhood, smells nice and taste better! I want one right nowww! Yuuum!
Michelle S.
Fontana, CA
I defenetly love these gum Mexican candy I want to eat them all day long they are amazing
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
Bubbaloo is amazing, I remember my childhood always I see or try one of this.
Maria S.

oh my god this was one of my favorite treats in my childhood and what I liked best was what I had inside and cuadi bit it came out that rich flavor and I loved it !!
Mariah G.
Guanare,Portuguesa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta este chicle es el mejor que hay, mi favorito es el de cereza y los ácidos también son buenisimos
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where is this gum from?
Maria S.
bubbaloo was the treat of my childhood and yours ?