Bubba Trailblazer 40Oz

by Bubba

BB 40OZ TRAILBLZR BLU

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bubba Trailblazer 40Oz!
Emily C.
Orlando, FL
Bubba Trailblazer 40Oz uploaded by Emily C.
When u first but them they are amazing. But if you have little ones like me and they keep dropping them ughh they would start to go bad on the inside. What I mean it's the ice won't last as long . But i still love them. They are kind of pricey. I got mine at waltmart for like 16 dollars.
Jinger Tylee E.
Mesa, AZ
Bubba Trailblazer 40Oz uploaded by Jinger Tylee E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE my Bubba! It keeps my water cold for DAYS! I use it in my bedroom mostly as I drink a LOT of water constantly. I’ve dropped it and washed it in the dish washer, things you shouldn’t do but as you can see, it holds up very well! I need to get more and I hope they make a miniature version for my purse!
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my goto cup for my water right now I always keep it full of ice water it works great keep my water ice cold and its priced ok I'd recommend
Scott W.
Corinth, TX
Bubba Trailblazer 40Oz uploaded by Scott W.
my girlfriend purchased my Bubba for me since I drink a lot of water and the 40oz size was much more convenient for longer day trips. The price was great and the feel of the bottle is nice.The cap screws on tightly and the mouthpiece folds away into the cap, which is really cool. Even better, the mouthpiece also has a protective flap that helps prevent any contamination. my biggest issue is that after about a month of use and regular washing, the straw and valve system seem to be failing. It's becoming increasingly harder to suck out the water, and the valve seems to squeak and hiss a lot. My girlfriend's Bubba is experiencing the same malfunctions too, at around the same time period. I've check for obstruction or anything, but I think it's just a big point of failure on these water bottles.
Mikayla J.
RiceLake
this product was honestly really nice, the one thing that i didn’t like about it was the fact that after you wash the straw part it started to leak. i would say that it isn’t super expensive, but the fact that it leaked kinda threw my off. overall it wasn’t a bad bottle until i washed it!
Kiera L.
South Gate, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the bubba water bottle without the straw and I really like it. It is basically spill proof because of the latch feature. That's my favorite feature because I get nervous about putting my water bottle in my bag, but this one I don't. It keeps my water cold all day and easy to carry because of the handle it includes. I would recommend it.
Ashley B.
Not too bad for its price! Doesn’t last as long as a hydro flask but plenty long enough
Claydis D.
lehigh acres
Really nice product, clean perfectly and leaves a nice smell, good quality and good price
Victoria F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BRAND! This is the best brand of bottles ever! It works so well! I am always impressed how well it keeps my drinks cold. I will never use another brand. Especially with their prices, super affordable.great product all around
Julia V.
East Dundee, IL
I love love love bubba products! The keep my drinks cold all day, 8 hours later I will still have ice in it! They also come on a variety of great colors. This one specifically is nice, becuse it is an anti spill designe. Over all, go get yourself a few! You will not be disappointed!

Looking for your answer?