Bubba Envy Tumbler - Berry (Pink) (24 oz)

by Bubba

Stay effortlessly hydrated with the Bubba Envy Tumbler in Aqua. Built to last with double wall construction and a convenient flip-top lid, the Bubba Envy is perfect for the gym, the stroller cup holder or the outdoor lounger, and will be your go-everywhere vessel for filtered water, sparkling water or green tea. Insulated to keep things cooler longer and break-resistant to stick with you for the long haul, the Bubba Envy tumbler will be a take-everywhere favorite. Color: Berry. Pattern: Solid.

Does the lid secure all around or is it loose in some places, causing for leaks?
Start your review of Bubba Envy Tumbler - Berry (Pink) (24 oz)!
Isabella M.
This thing is by my side at all times! The price is great, handle’s great, the only thing I’d change it having an effective way to seal it. My car can definitely get a little damp with this rolling around, even when it’s closed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...