Home & GardenDrinkwareMugsBubba
Envy Dual-wall Insulated Mug 48Oz

Bubba Envy Dual-wall Insulated Mug 48Oz

by Bubba

BB 48OZ ENVY MUG PEACCK PTL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bubba Envy Dual-wall Insulated Mug 48Oz!
Madison G.
Warren
Bubba Envy Dual-wall Insulated Mug 48Oz uploaded by Madison G.
I got this at Walmart for 5 dollars and I love it . It reminds me to stay hydrated during the day with a super cute pattern! It’s a no sweat bottle so that is a bonus so there is no mess !
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
I thought this mug did a great job of keeping my coffee hot throughout the morning. Easy and convenient to transport in your car
Jamie K.
Nashville, TN
This is ALMOST the perfect mug for me. I’m a teacher, and during covid we were unable to refill our water bottles at the water fountains at school so we needed to bring water from home. 48 ounces is a good amount of water, so this mug was great for that. The one downside is that it is too big to fit in my cup holder in my car, and it would leak if I just kept it on the seat. Having to buckle in my water bottle in the passenger seat was the only solution and it felt a bit silly, but hey- it did work!
Deanna A.
Chilliwack, BC
Great to take on vacation. Holds chill for a very long time. Cute, fun design. Handle comfortable to grip.
mamie M.
caledonia
Best insulated mug I've ever used. Used in 45' heat and kept drinks ice-cold. ... Highly recommend - Solid to hold and drink from. Easy to clean too.

Looking for your answer?