BY BUBBA BURGER

Healthy, Delicious Veggie BUBBA burger®.When Bubba was a boy, his momma was always telling him to eat his veggies. So when he grew up, Bubba said "Well, I now burgers - so I'm going to put hearty chunks of all my favorite veggies in a burger and add some black beans and rolled oats! It's gotta satisfy fans of all our BUBBA burgers and those that already enjoy veggie burgers!" These new Veggie BUBBA burgers are great for folks looking for a variety of easy and healthier meal options! Cooks just like a BUBBA burger® and tastes great! Throw these on the grill at your next cookout or dinner... You'll be glad you did. see more...

Aalia A.
This burger does not cook well at all. It reminds me of my failed attempts to create my own veggie burgers. After cooking on top of the stove, this item remained mushy and completely fell apart. Next time I will have to try baking it instead. Do better Bubba Burger!
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
So many people talk crap about this product, but I really don't get why. I love everything about it. It's by far my favorite veggie burger and trust me I've had a lot of veggie burgers! The only downfall I could possibly see is that it tends to fall apart a bit, but it's not a problem for me :)
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I have been meatless for almost 20 years, so you can say that I have eaten my fair share of veggie burgers. I really want to like these, but they are pretty low on the totem pole for me. They are very soft, very bland, super tiny, and I believe they have a taste that resembles one of recycled cardboard and Lima bean juice. I gave them three stars because they are mega cheap, and you can squish them down and re-season and re-form them, so there is some potential, I guess. I do also like the fact that they are loaded with actual vegetables.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
This is the first time trying Veggie Bubba burgers, they are delicious, great flavors with blacks beans and veggies I recommend this great product
Nicole J.
Beavercreek, OH
Best veggie burgers. Non vegetarians were eating them and loved them. #changingcarnivores #delicoius
So quick and easy to grill!
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
I love burger veggie burgers. They are delicious and very, very, healthy. A must try.
Alana L.
Where have you found these available for purchase?
Conor James D.
Can you buy these at any grocery store or only at health food stores?