Bubba Burger Certified Angus Beef Chuck 1/3 Pound Burgers - 6 CT uploaded by Misty E.

BY BUBBA

Bubba Burger® Certified Angus Beef® Brand 1/3 Pound Burgers.
Since 1978.
Made from Certified Angus Beef ® chuck.
Cook frozen.
Inner sealed for quality.
Guaranteed.
Quality seal of assurance.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 19292. see more...

Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
My fave frozen burgers! They are easy to cook you can put it straight on the grill or pan no defrosting needed. They are juicy and they don’t cook dry! Nice flavor
Kimberly R.
These are an all star on weekends when we have people over for a quickly thrown together cookout. I love keeping these in the freezer just in case my husband forgets to tell me he invited half the neighbors over for a cookout 😂 Very good flavor makes it seem like I went to a lot more effort than tossing frozen patties on the grill.
Megan H.
Lineville, AL
So when I found these I was skeptical. I like purchasing pre made hamburger patties but had never purchased them frozen and let me tell you these are great. They come apart so easily and you just throw them on frozen. No defrosting or anything. They taste great.
Erica B.
Orlando, FL
Bubba burgers are easy and quick to make! Always a crowd pleaser! They are so delicious and can be seasoned with a variety of flavors from chipotle to adobo or not at all! The cost of bubba burgers is somewhat high, however lurchainga at a wholesale store makes kt much more affordable!
Jo M.
Newport News, VA
After having a baby you realize your prep time is short! These burgers cook up quick and easy, all you have to do is throw a little seasoning on them if you like but the flavor is just as good without! I purchased these at my local Walmart and they are so worth the little extra! These are getting added to my weekly list!
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
We rarely make burgers from scratch anymore. These are so convenient and taste great! We can just pick them up at Super Target or Hy-Vee. No prep, no fuss, and reasonably priced. Add a little BBQ sauce for something different. Try them!!
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
These are the best frozen burgers! A bit pricey but you get what you pay for! They are also hard to find so when you find them remember where you get them from lol.
Ally H.
Boone, NC
This is by far the best frozen burger you could get! It doesn't dry out once you cook it and it is sold at an affordable price!! You can buy this at any local grocery store!
Chelsea A.
Shamong, NJ
These burgers are great! They are kind of thin but still very tasty and good quality! They cook very well and are very versatile! I would recommend these burgers to anyone!
Genevieve J.
Visalia, CA
A must at very family bbq. I personally do not eat precessed meat but have tried these and rather enjoy them. They were juicy flavorful, and good quality.