Bubba Burger Beef Patties

by Bubba Burger

#13 in Beef

Bubba burger beef patties 32 oz

So disappointed in bubba burgers. .Heard so much about them I figured I would give them a try...horrible. ..I will never buy them again
How do these compare to the Private Selection burgers at the Kroger brand of stores (those are my favorite for grilling at the beach)?
We have seen a lot of people buy these, we have even purchased. What is the big deal about these? I don't think they are ask that Gray but maybe that's me. Maybe someone could explain why they like them so much. It can't be the price, our could our?
Start your review of Bubba Burger Beef Patties !
Green Bay
The nutrition is horrible! Way to grease! The amount of oil was so disgusting that my father would not even eat it! The taste was not that good for the price paid! Do yourself a favor and make your beef patties!
Austin, TX
As soon as the weather gets nice I run out and get a ton of these for my freezer because I know cookouts and grilling is in the near future. Sure, these aren’t as good as homemade burgers but they hit the spot.
Albany, GA
I never thought that I would be on here reviewing a frozen burger with the word "Bubba" in the name, but here I am. If you're lazy like me and my husband, these patties are excellent. We cooked them in a pan on our stovetop and they turned out perfectly. They also seem really versatile and I'm already planning to try making salisbury steak with them next.
A solid option for anyone trying to get their beef fix. They taste great especially considering they're grilled straight from the freezer. I ate one this weekend with some American cheese melted on top and it was great. I'd definitely recommend. One thing that confuses me is their use of ground Chuck. I always thought Chuck was a tougher cut of meat best for slow cooking but they come out tender and juicy regardless. Maybe ground up the Chuck behaves differently
FLUSHING, NY
Bubba's bugers are definitely a quality patty. You can tell by the taste they are frozen fresh and the meat is not stuffed with fillers because they don't shrink like some other burger brands out there. They're available in a few different flavors and meat choices. The turkey ones aren't too bad either if you season them up a bit. These are great on the grill but you can also make them in a indoor non stick grill, or even a flying pan if you defrost it first. I tend to make them in the toaster oven since there's less grease involved.
Los Angeles, CA
We always have to have these in our home! The easiest dinner we can make. Throw it in a pan and you’re in business. They’re flavorful, simple to make, and really versatile. Love these burgers!
These burgers are soooo good. I actually made some tonight. They are juicy and delicious. If you're looking for a good sauce to put on your burgers, mix mayo, mustard, relish, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Add as little or as much of each ingredient as you would like. This sauce brings out the flavor of these so well.
Watervliet, NY
We bought these to cook on our outdoor grill. They were pretty greasy and I had to keep the grill really low to keep the flames from shooting up, due to the grease Other than the excess grease, they tasted pretty good. I'd recommend but would warn people to cook on low. The cost is pretty good, you get a good amount fairly cheap.
Corp Christi, TX
Being frequent grillers, we've never been fans of frozen burger patties - always fresh. Bubba Burgers really changed my mind and my husbands! I bought them on a whim when they were on sale and I'm so glad I did! They have great flavor, cook wonderfully and are a hit every time!
Seffner , FL
Best homemade burgers for your family barbecue, dinner, picnic, etc. Delicious main course for a family get together. cooks up so quickly and efficiently make dinner lunch snack a a quick fixs in your in a rush or just not in the mood to make that 3 course meal