Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBeefBubba Burger

by Bubba Burger

#11 in Beef

Bubba burger beef chuck with sweet onions burgers 6 ct

Are these any good?
Can a Bubba Burger patty be microwaved?
Is there any other brand or flavor better than this one? Because this one is the bomb!!
Start your review of Bubba Burger Beef Chuck with Sweet Onions Burgers 6 ct!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,479 reviews
Bubba Burger Beef Chuck with Sweet Onions Burgers 6 ct uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
These are so delicious! Easy to make, you take them right from the freezer to put in the pan. I love the flavor of them, especially the delicious Vidalia onion. A fantastic beef hamburger to enjoy at home. Claussen Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, 24 fl oz Jar Bubba Burger Beef Chuck with Sweet Onions Burgers 6 ct Hunt's 100% Natural Tomato Ketchup French's Classic Yellow Squeeze Bottle Mustard 14 Oz (pack of 3)
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
We don't buy a lot of freezer patties but these were good. I like the onions already in them since I cannot stand regular onions on hamburgers. You hardley know they are there but the flavor is nice.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all bubba burgers especially the ones with sweet onions. The flavor is so delicious. The price is excellent. My son does not like onions but he loves these burgers. I will always purchase these burgers.
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
These have a ton of flavor and they aren’t overly thick or thin. They are a little pricey but they are worth it.
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
My family loves these burgers! They cook really well on the grill and have just enough onion flavor to give them a great taste as well. We add bacon, pepper jack cheese and fried onions to complete our cookout burger!
Aquila S.
Havelock
Whenever we want a burger we buy these burgers. First off they are so juicy and tender. They are easy to make. We prepare them on the stove top, in the over or on the grill and each time they are divine.
Marlena J.
These the burgers that give ur backyard bbq that extra emeril lagasse's BAM! namean? Super affordable and easily found in any local grocer I've been to. I would suggest trying the other extra special meat patties with stuff inside. They all bangin 💯
lux S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Bubba Burger Beef Chuck with Sweet Onions Burgers 6 ct uploaded by lux S.
A great frozen patty option. Personally i like to add more seasoning to any of my frozen patties but with this you don’t even need to. Their ingredients include just the usda Chuck beef and sweet onions. How simple!
CJ W.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Bubba burgers by far are the best burgers i have had! But today I had the sweet onion and the let me say the flavor of the burger with the hint of sweet onion is right not. the onion is not over powering and matched with a cheddar cheese and a toasted bun bed lunch/dinner by far! I bought mine at the local Stop and Shop. Bubba burgers have more flavors then the sweet onion. But as of today my favorite!
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
I purchased these by accident. I was going for the regular burgers and when I got home, realized what I purchased these. I'm not a fan of onions and normally I'm the one ordering everything without them, but I have to say, these weren't too bad. I like my burgers cooked well so the onions sort of carmelized itself into the meat. With cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, and BBQ sauce on a big, fluffy, lightly toasted roll...👅 loooove