Bubba Burger Beef Chuck with Sweet Onions Burgers 6 ct uploaded by Marta C.

BY BUBBA BURGER #7 in Beef

Bubba burger beef chuck with sweet onions burgers 6 ct see more...

Krystyl M.
East Orange
I purchased these by accident. I was going for the regular burgers and when I got home, realized what I purchased these. I'm not a fan of onions and normally I'm the one ordering everything without them, but I have to say, these weren't too bad. I like my burgers cooked well so the onions sort of carmelized itself into the meat. With cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, and BBQ sauce on a big, fluffy, lightly toasted roll...đź‘… loooove
CJ W.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Bubba burgers by far are the best burgers i have had! But today I had the sweet onion and the let me say the flavor of the burger with the hint of sweet onion is right not. the onion is not over powering and matched with a cheddar cheese and a toasted bun bed lunch/dinner by far! I bought mine at the local Stop and Shop. Bubba burgers have more flavors then the sweet onion. But as of today my favorite!
Caitlin L.
Bubba burgers are just everything that you need for the perfect summertime barbecue burger and perfect for a great summer bash. The taste is perfect, they keep well, they are delicious and they are exactly what they say they are (definitely not subpar meat!!)!!
kailyn h.
Bronx , NY
These burgers are awesome. I would recommend these to anyone who is having a BBQ because they are perfect for grilling. They come in many different flavors but my favorite one is the onion flavor. I promise that everyone will be satisfied with them!
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
My family loves these burgers! They cook really well on the grill and have just enough onion flavor to give them a great taste as well. We add bacon, pepper jack cheese and fried onions to complete our cookout burger!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I bought this flavor buy mistake and when I made it everyone literally scarfed them down. We all love this taste because it reminds us of the White Castle Burgers taste. The great thing is that these burgers do not shrink like most others do so you end up with a cooked thick juicy burger.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I purchased these as a meal deal at Harris teeter one weekend when I wasn't in the mood to come up with dinner but didn't want to pay for fast food. The burgers surprisingly tastes great for frozen pre made patties! They have many kinds too!
Bianca P.
This is a delicious flavor of the Bubba Burger because it has a very distinct taste. The onion is tasty yet not too strong to eat. I enjoyed biting into this burger and every chew thereafter.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My husband got me into these. They're lightly seasoned and delicious. We add a little Adobo to give it a little more flavor. Buy the bulk at Costco for your summer BBQs. You'll thank me!
Laura W.
Absolutely love these! They are so thick and juicy. The best part is that the onions are already in it so you don't have to stick a slice on top and then have your burger fall apart on you. Excellent tasting burger.
Marta C.
Is there any other brand or flavor better than this one? Because this one is the bomb!!