GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBeefBubba Burger
Bubba Burger Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger

Bubba Burger® Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger

by Bubba Burger

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bubba Burger® Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger!
Tasyanne S.
Lowell, MA
Bubba Burger® Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger uploaded by Tasyanne S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This burger patty is so delicious, it’s juicy and cheesy, super easy to make and it’s better then the fast food places.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Bubba Burger® Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger uploaded by Vartine N.
Purchased at: Publix
Wow, it was so delicious! We tried it for the first time today and the burger tasted better than I imagined it to be! We love the bubba brand and it’s one of our favorites! We tried all the flavors too. Angus and bacon with cheddar flavors were our favorites. You don’t really taste it as much when you take a bite. Very yummy burgers!!!I would recommend it to everyone that loves burgers! Bubba Burger® Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
Dominique F.
Pineville, NC
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Bubba Burger is great for having burgers on hand that grill up delicious and right from frozen. They are juicy and come on a variety of flavors. If you need a quick dinner, be sure to have some Bubba’s on hand!!
Kristie K.
I have tried other Bubba burgers in the past and to me this flavor is very similar to the others. The burgers are a bit tough. Overall I would prefer to make burgers out of fresh hamburger but if you have limited time or unsure of how to make hamburgers at home this is a good option. The bacon and cheddar flavor allows for more options but I would say that the original is better.
Amanda B.
Not just for the summer, I'll fire these up any time of year! The flavor of the bacon and cheese inside a beef hamburger is top notch. Sometimes I do add cheese on top, just because I love cheese. They don't lose a lot of their size during the cooking process. One of the best frozen burgers out there.
Aimee L.
Romney, WV
I picked these out just to try on day and just let me tell ya, there a repeat item to buy on our grocery list every month these things are absolutely delicious.
Daniela V.
I cannot tell you enough how much I love these!!!!!! I look for them in every supermarket I go to, but sadly these are very rare! Come on bubba, we need more of these in every store!
April W.
I like these,they are pretty good.We have used them in bulk for parties and they have been a success.The flavor is great and they cook very well and quick.I first got these at BJS in bulk and then we got smaller packages to try out the other flavors.
Courtney B.
Middletown, PA
Make your taste buds sing for these babies!! Everything you need in a burger. Bacon and cheese!! And the price isn't bad either!
Amanda L.
cory lane meadowview va apartment sixteen
What a wonderful item! I really enjoyed this. no cons, it doesn't need perfection it's already great! I wouldn't improve this product as I just said. Very affordable non expensive, would highly suggest this to all of my friends and family!

Looking for your answer?