SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesBubba Brands
Kid's Raptor Sport Insulated Water Bottle - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC

Bubba Brands Kid's Raptor Sport Insulated Water Bottle - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC.

by Bubba Brands

Make sure your active little one stays hydrated with this kid's Raptor Sport bottle from Bubba Brands. Great for practices, games or around the house, this BPA-free plastic bottle keeps drinks cold and easy to spot thanks to the fun colors. The spill-proof design comes in handy, too, preventing leaks whether it gets kicked over on the sidelines or bumped off the coffee table.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bubba Brands Kid's Raptor Sport Insulated Water Bottle - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I’m 25 years old and apparently was unaware this is supposed to be a “kids” water bottle but whatever. I’ve had this for a year or so now and it’s still in great condition. I’m lazy when it comes to dishes and try to keep whatever absolutely has to be hand-washed to a minimum so I do like that I can wash all parts of this in the dishwasher. It came with two straws which is nice. The straws have warped slightly over time but they still reach the bottom of the bottle and they still fit in the hole in the lid so it’s perfectly fine by me.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just bought my 9 year old a couple of these to start school with in a few weeks.  She hates to stand at the water fountain with all the other kids so she just brings her own cup.  These are the perfect size to fit in her backpack and to have out on her desk in class.  They come in many different colors, perfect for boys, girls and adults.  I would highly recommend this product.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Heather M.
Sedalia, MO
Bubba Brands Kid's Raptor Sport Insulated Water Bottle - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Heather M.
Water bottles are a #1 must have in our household!! Due to health reasons both of my children have to stay completely #hydrated so #h2o is our No.1 priority. Bubba sports bottles are this mama's go-to #waterbottle because of the sleek design, #leakproof, #lifetimeguarantee, and best of all #dishwashersafe.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
I just bought this water bottle and I'm satisfied with this. I bought at Walmart and the price is really good. Only $4,88. I can use all the time, wherever I go. It's practice, easy to carry and can keep the water cold because is insulated!
Sarah C.
Larksville, PA
Bubba Brands Kid's Raptor Sport Insulated Water Bottle - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Sarah C.
My daughter absolutely loves these! She has one in every color and multiple in pink. She does not leave the house without them! They are very affordable and they do not break easily! I have absolutely no cons with this lroduct. I would absolutely recommend to everyone!!
Aleshia B.
Smyrna, GA
Bubba Brands Kid's Raptor Sport Insulated Water Bottle - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Aleshia B.
This is close to one I got. It keeps my drink cold and ice cold for 24 hours. If you get the stainless steel one don't put it I. the fridge to get cold cause it will get COLD!! 😁 I like my boyfriend stainless steel one so much I had get me one when found out they had a blue one :)
Tisha B.
Biddeford, ME
I love bubba brands. The cups are durable last a super long time and. Plus I feel as if they are made for easy cleaning. You can use these cups for just about anything.
Monique C.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I carry these Bubba Brands Insulated Water Bottles to the pool with me all summer. I know these say they are for kids, but hey I’m a kid at heart and I love them. I drink a lot of water and flavored water I carry about 5 of these with me each day I go. I really recommend them. They keep the water super cold.
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
I like my Bubba. I love the color choices. But the clip broke right away. The ice also melts quickly in hotter climates.
Ashley B.
Newark, NJ
This product is a go to for me and my kids. Whether we’re on the go or at home. It keeps their beverages cool and easily prevents spills and accidents. It comes with a lock to secure the bottle after you snap it closed to ensure no spilling. I suggest all moms quickly invest in these !

Looking for your answer?