BY BUBBA BRANDS

Find drinkware, pitchers and decanters at Target.com! Bubba envy tumbler - aqua (24 oz.) see more...

• Anyone else have trouble figuring out how to clean the straws? 2 Answers
Bubba Brands Bubba Envy Tumbler - Aqua (24 Oz.)
  • "this type of bottle is great you can have the colors you want and combine them with straws of different colors are super comfortable and the liquid does not spill" in 1 review
  • "I always buy water bottles, say I'm going to use them." in 1 review
Laeklyn v.
Words cannot describe how much I love my Bubba cup! I work in a place where it gets pretty humid abd water gets very warm very quickly. This cup keeps ice from the time I get to work to the next day I work a 9 hour shift. Walmart had a sale on these cups and I bought 5!
Tara D.
West Linn, OR
This is the only water bottle I have repeatedly used and still liked. I love the wide silicone straw, and the size of the tumbler is perfect. Really easy to wash compared to other tumblers I have experienced.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this tumbler. I have the bigger size (32 oz) and I seriously bring it EVERY WHERE! I bring it to work and fill it up all day long. I love that it keeps my water cold and love that it's dishwasher safe. I love that it comes in various colors. The straws are a little difficult to clean but not to the point where I would give this a lower-star rating. I love this cup so much that I have purchased more than one.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
I love my Bubba cups! They keep my drinks cold all day if I use ice. Honesty, because my water stays so cold... I drink more throughout the day which is great for my health. These mugs are basically indestructible. Love them!
Emily B.
I love this water bottle! It's a lot bigger than most of the water bottles you can buy and for me that's the most important !!!!
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I would give this 5 stars, except the straws are hard to clean. I'm not sure if anyone else has found the same problem. I will post a question in that section.
Larissa W.
Okay this is no joke. I always buy water bottles, say I'm going to use them. And then I stop. This one is different. I love it so much! You can get cute straws for it and I love that my cats can't get into it and drink it at night when it's next to my bed lol
Lisbeth S.
This type of bottle is great you can have the colors you want and combine them with straws of different colors are super comfortable and the liquid does not spill
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I really do love this cup and the way it works by keeping your drink cold. It's just fun and really slick. I like the straw it comes with. The one downside I would say is it's not very hardy. I dropped mine and it broke right away. Another time I was washing it and it just fell apart at the top. I'm a little clumsy and need something that can take a couple of bumps or tumbles.
Maeve G.
I LOVE this water bottle. If you struggle to drink enough water, having a straw will end your woes. The silicon straw is great. It's long lasting and keeps your water cold. Just be sure to clean it regularly!
Logan C.
Durham, NC
Anyone else have trouble figuring out how to clean the straws?