Bubba Brands 20 Ounce Hero Insulated Tumbler - IN ZONE PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Kira R.

BY BUBBA BRANDS

Wherever life takes you, this 20-ounce Hero tumbler from Bubba Brands is ideal for keeping your favorite on-the-go beverages at the perfect temperature. This tall tumbler features a leak-proof, flip-top lid and dual wall vacuum insulation that minimizes heat transfer to keep hot and cold drinks at the right temperature longer. The slim design fits easily into most drink holders. see more...

• Does anyone know what other colors these come in?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Adrienne K.
Farmington, NM
I love my bubba! I got it in Teal, the straw has fins on the bottom which is great for breaking up ice or stirring hot coffee! My ice lasts all day and my coffee stays HOT for 6 hours! I never leave home without it and that's why its part of my #beachbag
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
In my opinion this is best there is.It keeps drinks cool over 24h period. I am even buying a second one
Kira R.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is an amazing product! I can't stand drinking water unless it is ice cold. I bought this to take to work hoping it would keep my drink cold for a couple of hours. I put some ice in it and filled it the rest of the way with my drink and it lasted the entire 7 hour shift! I've left it out overnight with ice water in it and there was still ice in it the next morning. I can't recommend this bubba cup enough!!
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
I love these cups so much. They are so insulated and keep ice for a very long time. I have this, a sic, and a yeti and they are all comparable in quality. While this doesn't keep ice as long, it is a lot cheaper.
Kira R.
N Ft Myers, FL
Does anyone know what other colors these come in?