Bubba Big Straws, 5-Pack uploaded by Lauren L.

BY BUBBA BRANDS

Sip your favorite beverages with the super fun and colorful Bubba Big Straws. These silicone straws are BPA free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love these for shakes! And for travel- save space bringing only one straw rather than multiple. I drink almost everything through a straw so I could go through a lot! Wish they automatically came with a cleaner, I bought mine through target and siding even realize that was an option elsewhere.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I love using my bubba straws for my yeti but I also find myself using them just in a regular water glass or for my smoothie . They are so thick and flexible. They also double as a chew toys for any teething baby or toddler. My daughter loves to get them out and plays with them and chews on them . my husband I even find stealing them from me so I have bought additional packages just so I have enough between washes to use on a daily basis.

This is definitely a must have in your house!
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
Love these straws! Have used the thin acrylic ones forever but never found myself drinking enough water- got a thick plastic straw from an event and I loved it but was so disappointed when it cracked and was unable to be saved. I decided to order these and Im already obsessed- love that they are thick and I can get a big gulp of water and chew on the straws without doing any damage if I choose!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love these bendy soft straws. I use pipe cleaners to clean mine. I like that they come in different colors so people can remember what drink they have or just to make your drink a little more fun. I like that these are reusable and you don't have to throw away a bunch of straws. You can use it with cold or hot drinks. I don't really use mine with hot drinks but I guess you could. It's nice because you can bend it to fit in different lids.