Bubba 32-oz Envy Mug uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY BUBBA BRANDS INC

Bubba 32-oz Envy Mug: Travel mug with handle Dual wall insulation Eastman Tritan construction Lid and straw included Capacity: 32 fl oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
I love this brand of water bottle and I love this water bottle! Since it has a straw, you seem to drink more water. The only downside to this product is that since it is so big, it hardly can fit into cup holders making it harder to bring places. I like the smaller ones better. But all of these styles of cups I have noticed do not sweat which is very nice! I have gotten so many people bubba water bottles for gifts!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
The Bubba cup my favorite thing for work. I drink A LOT of water and I can fill up my cup and not have to refill it for a while. Also, it does not sweat when I put cold water in it. I bought mine at HEB and have given several friends their very own Bubba cups.
Idalis E.
This product is very convenient and very easy to use. I like how it has several different sizes and it comes with its own straw that can be stored away easily. Don’t need to worry about spills.
Tayler M.
Mandan, ND
I absolutely love my Bubba cups.

I have two of them and I use them exclusively. The straws are sturdy and the best part is it's all dishwasher safe!

They aren't very pricey and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

They come in sizes and colors.

They are the best mug/water bottle.