BY BIGELOW

A soothing cup of tea is perfect at any time of day. One bag makes the perfect 8-oz. cup of tea. Great for home and office. Beverage Type Tea Flavor Cranberry Apple Herbal Tea Packing Type Bag Quantity 28 per box. see more...

Alex P.
Elmhurst, NY
My office used to stock this in the kitchen, and I'm sad they stopped. In some similar teas the cranberry flavor gets watered down by the apple flavor, but that's not the case with this one. You can definitely taste cranberry.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I did not like this tea at all. The flavors tasted way too forced and fake. I felt more like I was drinking a really watered down juice rather than a soothing tea. I won't every buy this again because I still have some in my cupboard not used.
Lily J.
I remember first trying this in a hotel, expecting it to be your standard low quality, completely tea. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it tasted amazing. Apple and cranberry is a wonderful flavor combination!
Stacey M.
I'm not a big fan of tea but I tried the cranberry apple and it was delicious. I drank it cold and you can definitely taste a good combo of cranberry and apple flavor.
Alicia H.
Atco , NJ
Good herbal tea. Fruity flavor without being overwhelming. Good price and most stores have sales on the brand often. I've purchased Bigelow many times. Not my favorite but worth a buy.
Mira H.
I drink this tea at work almost every day. It tastes and smells amazing! It tastes just like apple cider.
Katie V.
Studio city, CA
Has the best fruity flavor! Never bitter and I don't need to put anything in it to enjoy the flavor
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This tea tastes delicious. It steeps nicely and has a great flavor that is not overwhelming.
Martin C.
Manhattan, KS
I'm usually a big Bigelow fan but this flavor is nothing special compared to other flavors.