BY BIGELOW

A soothing cup of tea is perfect at any time of day. One bag makes the perfect 8-oz. cup of tea. Great for home and office. Beverage Type Tea Flavor Lemon Lift Black Tea Packing Type Bag Quantity 28 per box. see more...

Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love this tea! The lemon is such a delightful, sweet flavor. It brews very easily and the tea bag itself is sturdy. I have been drinking this tea for years. This tea goes well with honey. I would recommend this to any lovers of black tea!
Katherine S.
La Puente, CA
Okay I like this brand a little. The after taste is what gets me....that's why I put 3 stars. It sorta does the job when I'm sick and have a sore throat. I drink the lemon one only with really hot water... it's the only way
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this tea. I think I'm just obsessed with lemons. I mean not in my real life but with black tea I feel like it's not really black tea without lemon. Bigelow Lemon Lift is perfect and I keep a box of this at my desk at work. If you've seen any other of my reviews I'm a caffeine fan and this hits the spot!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
So so good! I love lemon tea. This lemon flavoring is not too strong which is why I like it. I try to keep this at home or in my office at all times. It is great if you have a sore throat too! Buy this!
Irma S.
Vestavia, AL
I loved the taste of this flavor. Great hint of lemon! I drink black tea after lunch as a mid-day pick-up and the lemon gave it an extra refreshing zest.
member-cd05d2c84
Memphis, NY
Love this tea! The blend has a hint of a spice to it, almost like a cinnamon taste, but it compliments the lemon well! Not too lemony in flavor.
Ashley R.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm drinking this right now and it's not the best I've ever had, but it smells amazing. I would be willing to try it again.
Milita H.
Franklin, IN
I love having a few cups of this in the morning before work. Its really refreshing kind of lije a pick me up
Avi S.
The lemon is just a little strong for me, but if I add a little extra water everything ends up working out.