BY BIGELOW

Rich and flavorful way to enjoy your morning cup of tea. Convenient pods are compatible with most pod brewers. Pods present a fast and easy way to enjoy your favorite teas. see more...

Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
I am obsessed with Earl Grey tea, although some of the brands I have tried hasn't been all that great with taste; I do not have that issue with this brand! By far the best brand for this particular flavor!
laura w.
Cleveland, OH
its a great value and great tasting tea, the price is good . its my second favorite tea, i would recommend it, if you like Earl grey . there could be room for improvement, such as more tea bags.
I drink this tea at work a lot because it is offered in the office. I find the flavor to be bland and bitter. However the tea is easy to steep and affordable.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a bad tea. But not the best. The tea color looks like chemical to me and I do not like the taste as much as I love other Bigelow tea flavors
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
This is my go to earl grey tea. I live in New England, so on cold winter days when my stomach can't handle coffee, earl grey is where it's at.
Briana B.
Naples, FL
I think the oil of bergamot is an acquired taste to some, but still my favorite hot tea with some sweetened creamer.
Emily E.
This tea is so good. Very strong so you can make two cups out of one bag. Makes the whole room smell good!
Carissa C.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only brand of tea I buy now because the flavor is so good and it's not expensive either
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
Very very good earl grey. One of my favorites!! Not as bergamot-y as I want but still delicious
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
So these are K-Cups? I like the original in the tea bags. How do the K-Cups compare in taste?