B.tan Tanned Af Mousse

by B.tan

#8 in Self-Tanner

When the darkest tan just isn't dark enough, turn to Tanned AF Sunless Tanning Mousse from b.tan. This tanning mousse blends on easily for a gorgeous, streak-free tan without the need to step into a tanning bed or bake under the sun. In just one hour, you'll find yourself with a rich, dark tan without any of the odd, fake tan smell some other tanning products leave you with.

What tanning water drops better than the B.tan Tanned Af Mousse?
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse ? Does this have an orange tint? If not how easy is it to apply and is it obvious it's a fake tanner?
Weiß jemand, wie ich bei der Verwendung von Selbstbräuner nicht immer weiße Hände behakte? Ich habe immer einen feutlichen Rand zwischen Handgelenk und Hand 🙈 B.tan Tanned Af Mousse ?
Start your review of B.tan Tanned Af Mousse!
Macey H.
Melbourne
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Macey H.
This is one of my fav tanners. I am a tan-o-holic and as pictured I have used tons of different tanners. The only reason I can’t give this product 5-stars is because it doesn’t last as long as many of my other tanners. Despite this, it has one of the most natural and deep colors I’ve ever achieved as a result of fake tanning. The packaging is very cute and looks very aesthetically pleasing. If you are looking for a very dark brown, I would recommend letting this product sit overnight and washing in the morning (roughly 8 hours later), however if you want a more natural looking tan I would use this as an express and leave it for around one hour letting it develop after showering. To make this product last I try to moisturizer every night to every second night to keep the color!
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Alright so I was super excited to try this because I had so many people recommending it and I was trying to get my tan jump started for spring. I bought the mitt that is from the same company and went to town after showering and exfoliating good. Rubbed in circles all over my fabulousness and then went back over it one more time as the directions say to do if you want to be “super dark”. I rubbed it on my feet my hands and dare I say, FACE! I understood that I could come out looking like an Oompa Loompa and I was ok with taking that risk. So it sais on the bottle to let sit at least an hour for normal tan or 4+hours for super tan. I let it sit 1.5 hrs because I couldn’t walk around feeling liking a sticky bun much longer. Got out of the shower to look at my new beach goddess tanned self and NERP.... I may be a shade darker and my face looks a bit more tan but it’s hard to tell because I’m already olive complected. Did I not leave it on long enough? Who knows.... I’ll give it another go this weekend and leave it on longer but the one thing I can say is it does not leave you orange and if you rub in circles with the mitt you shouldn’t be streaky. As of right now, I would recommend this only if you are not tan to begin with or are looking for just a sun kissed glow. I give it 4 stars because it leaves you tanned but not tanned AF 🥴
Lindsay D.
Goshen, IN
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Lindsay D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this !! Easy to apply! No horrible smell, the stickiness is completely gone within 10 mins and your able to get dressed and go about your day!! The results were exactly what I wanted!! A nice brown glow!
Caitlyn M.
Beaconsfield, IA
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was so amazing! I love the color it gives, I definitely suggest doing one layer, cure for an hour then add another layer before bed. It doesn’t transfer because it dries so fast. Because of That, you really need to work with only one putting this product on. I really love it. It goes on around so you can home where are you I’m lying to you. The smell is not that bad compared to so many others that I have you. I can actually wear it throughout the day and it’s not super noticeable.
Kenley L.
Monroe, GA
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Kenley L.
B.tan is my favorite self tanner, it goes on smooth it stays on for a week, it’s cheap I bought a bottle of this last summer and I still haven’t ran out, you get a lot of product. I love the fact that it only takes an hour to dry. It does have a scent but it’s not a strong scent. This brand is amazing all around. I love the color pay off it gives, I’ll be sticking with this baby instead of buying $30-50 self tanners.
El E.
Goreville, IL
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by El E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I came across this on Influenster and it was getting rave reviews. I own my own spray tanning machine & booth and I just haven't gotten it out yet and I need to be tanned af this week. So I'm going to try this out on the bod. I have a smaller airbrush machine for makeup and I use a facial self-Tanner in it and it comes out beautifully. Fingers crossed I don't have a Cheeto bod! B.tan Tanned Af Mousse
Kelsea B.
Tryon, OK
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Kelsea B.
This is a good, affordable product if others are out of budget. It has a nice color, but you definitely have to exfoliate and moisturize or it leaves streaks. I definitely recommend using a tanning mitt.
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was surprised how cheap this was and the way it left my skin smooth and not orange and gross, I never used on my face only legs and body and didn’t leave streaks at all!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I have never seen it before. I found it at Walmart and bought it without knowing anything about it. This stuff works great. The color I got is a deep bronze. When you put it on, you’re able to see the color instantly. I have not noticed any blotches and the color looks very natural. I would absolutely buy it again and will when my bottle is empty. There isn’t really any scent to this either. This bottle was $10 at Walmart.
Audrey M.
Tillar, AR
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Audrey M.
I have always spent $35 plus on high end brands of self tanners, thinking this tanner wouldn’t work because it’s at Walmart. I bought it a couple months ago because honestly I was low on $$ for the week and I needed to bring my tan back:/ I paid $9.98 I believe plus tax. I was very impressed after the first application. I done it exactly like I watched on YouTube, I applied it using a mitt by btan I bought from Walmart also. I was seriously more darker after one application than when I had used St Tropez a few times within a week. It didn’t turn me orange and it had no streaks. It goes on with a greenish tint so you can see exactly where you put the product, to ensure your application is even and beautiful. You will not be disappointed with this product, I can guarantee it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley W.
Utah
il y a 8 jours
Steffi W.
il y a un mois
Kat S. il y a un mois
I’m not sure what you wrote lol but use a kabuki brush around wrists, hands, elbows, knees, and your foot, can also use on your face
Kim K.
Smithville, TN
il y a un mois
Andrea E. il y a un mois
I agree with the previous comment about exfoliating prior to self tanning as it makes a difference in the way it wears and how it applies. I’ve used the B.Tan for a year now and have been happy with the results especially for the price. I always recommend using a mitt to get a streak free finish and working in light layers. It does have a scent but it’s gone once it’s rinsed off. I didn’t notice it staining my sheets but I also have dark sheets and always wear my old pjs I don’t mind ruining when I self tan at night. As for the face I would suggest looking into self tanning drops you can add to a moisturizer. I know L’Oréal has some.
Crystal P.
Bremerton, WA
il y a 3 mois
Alyse Nicole C. il y a 2 mois
B. Tan isn’t streaky but it also doesn’t absorb well in my skin