B.tan Tanned Af Mousse

by B.tan

#3 in Self-Tanner

When the darkest tan just isn't dark enough, turn to Tanned AF Sunless Tanning Mousse from b.tan. This tanning mousse blends on easily for a gorgeous, streak-free tan without the need to step into a tanning bed or bake under the sun. In just one hour, you'll find yourself with a rich, dark tan without any of the odd, fake tan smell some other tanning products leave you with.

Do you self tan your face ? B.tan Tanned Af Mousse
Is this streaky? does it cling to dry patches / creases?
I don’t love the way this product applies or fades does anyone have something similarly cheap that works better? I don’t like that it doesn’t really absorb/streaky after a week.
Start your review of B.tan Tanned Af Mousse!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,039 reviews
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was hesitant to try this. I was really scared it would be a weird color. I used it with the b.tan mitt. This mouse comes out dark and tinted a grayish green. That got me really nervous. I used it and in a couple hours I was getting color. I’ve used it three times in 2 days and love it! Highly recommended
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Alright so I was super excited to try this because I had so many people recommending it and I was trying to get my tan jump started for spring. I bought the mitt that is from the same company and went to town after showering and exfoliating good. Rubbed in circles all over my fabulousness and then went back over it one more time as the directions say to do if you want to be “super dark”. I rubbed it on my feet my hands and dare I say, FACE! I understood that I could come out looking like an Oompa Loompa and I was ok with taking that risk. So it sais on the bottle to let sit at least an hour for normal tan or 4+hours for super tan. I let it sit 1.5 hrs because I couldn’t walk around feeling liking a sticky bun much longer. Got out of the shower to look at my new beach goddess tanned self and NERP.... I may be a shade darker and my face looks a bit more tan but it’s hard to tell because I’m already olive complected. Did I not leave it on long enough? Who knows.... I’ll give it another go this weekend and leave it on longer but the one thing I can say is it does not leave you orange and if you rub in circles with the mitt you shouldn’t be streaky. As of right now, I would recommend this only if you are not tan to begin with or are looking for just a sun kissed glow. I give it 4 stars because it leaves you tanned but not tanned AF 🥴
Lindsay D.
Goshen, IN
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Lindsay D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this !! Easy to apply! No horrible smell, the stickiness is completely gone within 10 mins and your able to get dressed and go about your day!! The results were exactly what I wanted!! A nice brown glow!
Rachel  K.
Arlington, TX
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Rachel  K.
This is the best Tanner dare I say in the whole world LOL most likely not,😂but it is one of the best I've tried and I have tried ALOT BUT for under $15 you cannot go wrong here. THe stuff is dark, extremely dark not a bit orange and last literally forever go buy this one for sure ditch your expensive ones you won't go back I wanted to edit this post and add a tip for maybe newbies what's up can I always use a foam or a lotion for the majority of your body of course with your mitt and then buy the spray version of it for a light mist on your hands feet back of shoulders and in areas that you may not have gotten so well with the lotion. I don't like to use the phone on my feet or my hands because it's just too much but with the spray you can just do a light mist and it doesn't leave the insides of your fingers looking weird
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Ashley R.
I like this tanning mousse because it’s super easy to put on and you can see exactly where you are applying the product. I used the medium intensity and I expected it to be a bit darker than it was just because I am so pasty. I think I will need to do a second application when I use it moving forward or leave it on longer before doing the rinse.
Kenley L.
Monroe, GA
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Kenley L.
B.tan is my favorite self tanner, it goes on smooth it stays on for a week, it’s cheap I bought a bottle of this last summer and I still haven’t ran out, you get a lot of product. I love the fact that it only takes an hour to dry. It does have a scent but it’s not a strong scent. This brand is amazing all around. I love the color pay off it gives, I’ll be sticking with this baby instead of buying $30-50 self tanners.
Rachel  E.
Goreville, IL
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Rachel  E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I came across this on The Influenster App and it was getting rave reviews. I own my own spray tanning machine & booth and I just haven't gotten it out yet and I need to be tanned af this week. So I'm going to try this out on the bod. I have a smaller airbrush machine for makeup and I use a facial self-Tanner in it and it comes out beautifully. Fingers crossed I don't have a Cheeto bod! B.tan Tanned Af Mousse
Caitlyn M.
Beaconsfield, IA
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was so amazing! I love the color it gives, I definitely suggest doing one layer, cure for an hour then add another layer before bed. It doesn’t transfer because it dries so fast. Because of That, you really need to work with only one putting this product on. I really love it. It goes on around so you can home where are you I’m lying to you. The smell is not that bad compared to so many others that I have you. I can actually wear it throughout the day and it’s not super noticeable.
Kelsea B.
Tryon, OK
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Kelsea B.
This is a good, affordable product if others are out of budget. It has a nice color, but you definitely have to exfoliate and moisturize or it leaves streaks. I definitely recommend using a tanning mitt.
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was surprised how cheap this was and the way it left my skin smooth and not orange and gross, I never used on my face only legs and body and didn’t leave streaks at all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie  P.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 2 mois
Darcey B. il y a un mois
I have! I personally don't like this kind because I don't see a difference when I use it on my legs. I do however see color on my face and definitely my hands so a tanning mitt is a must!
Annette M.
Krystal D. il y a un an
I loved the shade of this! The guide color looks crazy, and may make you second guess using it haha but once it’s rinsed off the color left behind is gorgeous. It fades fast and uneven, but you should get about 3 days before it starts to fade. Doesn’t stick to stretch marks and makes them look highlighted after multiple applications. I applied it before bed, and rinsed of in the morning. Color did transfer to my pajamas but came right out in the wash without needing to use any stain remover. I did not find this to be nearly as dark as they try and make it sound. No orange tones! Perfect for a cool undertone. I got 8 full body applications out of 1 bottle.
Ashley W.
Utah
il y a un an
B.tan Tanned Af Mousse ? Does this have an orange tint? If not how easy is it to apply and is it obvious it's a fake tanner?
Emily C. il y a un an
No orange at all in my experience.. I used the B. tan mitt with it and didn’t have any problems as an inexperienced tanner. Looks super natural!
Steffi W.
Kathryn S. il y a un an
I’m not sure what you wrote lol but use a kabuki brush around wrists, hands, elbows, knees, and your foot, can also use on your face
Kim K.
Smithville, TN
Andrea E. il y a un an
I agree with the previous comment about exfoliating prior to self tanning as it makes a difference in the way it wears and how it applies. I’ve used the B.Tan for a year now and have been happy with the results especially for the price. I always recommend using a mitt to get a streak free finish and working in light layers. It does have a scent but it’s gone once it’s rinsed off. I didn’t notice it staining my sheets but I also have dark sheets and always wear my old pjs I don’t mind ruining when I self tan at night. As for the face I would suggest looking into self tanning drops you can add to a moisturizer. I know L’Oréal has some.