B.Tan Self Tan Lotion 200ml

by B.tan

Become an instant bronzed beauty with B.Tan Self Tan Lotion. The formula gets to work instantly, transforming you into a golden goddess within one hour. Lightweight, non-streaky and with none of the off-putting fake tan smell, the self tan is a quick and easy way to get the dark tan you want. The formula is gentle, non-drying and feels silky on your newly-glowing skin. No parabens or sulphates. Cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of B.Tan Self Tan Lotion 200ml!
Amelia S.
B.Tan Self Tan Lotion 200ml uploaded by Amelia S.
This looked great at first was easy to apply and went a long way. Bottle is a pain because you can’t precisely use how much you need as more comes out. Retails for £14 on Amazon and I’m so glad I didn’t buy it for that price. The bottle has one of those designs you’d just buy. Washed it off and I look exactly the same as when I first put it on. Don’t waste your money.
PieFace M.
Alpharetta, GA
I adore this. I get a deep dark tan without looking orange. Cons, must use gloves and it will stain. I wish it smelled better. Very affordable!
Madison M.
Corbin, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This and the moose is great! Doesn’t turn you orange. Goes on smooth and nice. Leaves your skin silky and smooth. Smells amazing! It isn’t expensive at all. Totally worth the money (:
Audrey E.
Gastonia , NC
It gets the job done, but it dries super quickly so if you don't rub it in immediately you will be splotchy.. it also smells kinda bad
Katie A.
Greenville, SC
Really great to blend an uneven tan! Easy to apply, great smell, and dries fast! Can’t wait to try more.

Looking for your answer?