Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerB.tan
MineTan Bronze Babe Personal Spray Tan Kit

B.tan MineTan Bronze Babe Personal Spray Tan Kit

by B.tan

Achieve a tan worthy of the pros with the MineTan Bronze Babe Personal Spray Tan Kit, an innovative self-tanning kit that gives you an airbrushed golden glow. The lightweight, compact appliance boasts an incredible eight levels of spray control, allowing you to choose your shade of tan from a subtle bronze to full-on, back-from-Barbados. The mist application offers an even, flawless colour with no streaks or patches and the optional heat setting makes drying quicker and easier. Use the self-tanner for touch-ups on the arms, legs and face, or to achieve an all-over glow.

I just ordered this in pink, but can't find any info as to whether this new model still has a heat function for drying? Does anyone know if it does? Thanks, Coll
Does anyone know how much this is and where to buy it?
Does anyone have this and do their own spray tans? Do you love it? I’m thinking it will help me save some money? [user:taylorathomas13]
Start your review of B.tan MineTan Bronze Babe Personal Spray Tan Kit!
Michael V.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This is a fabulous airbrush machine for home use! No more trips to the salon, you can do it yourself. The only thing I would recommend is to get one of those tanning tents so when your doing your body you know that everything is protected and nothing will get sprayed. I didn’t see a lot of overspray but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Tessa R.
Bakersfield, CA
So, this has a huge learning curve. But let's be honest, self-tanning is a hard class to take. The actual machine is easy and pretty light. Not so light you won't feel a burn from repetitive motion with a weighted machine, but you will not be sweating/swearing by the time you reach your midsection. You will need to take a moment and find the right shade of tan for you. Remember, we all have different undertones. Green and orange don't look good on everyone. You will need someone to spray your back, but because there isn't a smell and it's fun to spray paint your wife, my husband loves spraying me in tiny undies. And my gal pals will spray my back if i spray theirs. So much fun and great results when you find your color.
Beverly T.
Moorpark, CA
This thing is awesome. Gives me a nice even tan! Easy to use. Kind of a pain to clean. I wish I got black instead of pink because the pink gets dirty so fast from the tanning solution. But it’s worth it for the spray tan look at home!! I got it on sale at qvc!
Rachelle S.
Just received this! Excited to use it and see what we think. I will definitely add another review to let everyone know what I think. Looks like a great little machine.
morgan B.
Anderson, SC
I think every girl needs this. Easy to use and easy application. I travel with this on every vacation I go to! I always have to spray my friends and the solution I love to use is norvell. Awesome!!!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
I can’t say enough good things about this machine. It truly is “goof proof”. The only downside to this machine is that it has a little over spray so I would recommend getting a booth or doing it outside! I am beyond obsessed with this spray tan machine
Breeyan M.
Richland, WA
B.tan MineTan Bronze Babe Personal Spray Tan Kit I do love this machine I haven’t got the perfect hang of it yet but I will !! The self Tanner it comes with is soo amazing it’s the coconut one but just FYI it’s super dark !!
Molly T.
Spartanburg
HIGHLY recommend this product. I’m unable to lay out in the sun due to an underlying health condition - I recently purchased this item in pink - along with their Coconut Water Hydrating 1 hour express spray mist and the results were unbelievable. This product is super lightweight, very easy to learn how to use and even makes tanning fun! The price point is incredibly affordable and you can easily fold up the cord and store this under your bathroom sink as soon as you’re finished using it. Well worth investing in this product if you consistently spray tan and actually want it to last.
Bethany V.
Covington, LA
Super easy to use. The color selection is fantastic and looks even no matter what. Recommended 100%
Hannah B.
Raleigh, NC
Gives you a very good tan color and looks almost as good as paying for a spray tan IF you can get it work right. After a while, it leaks and can be very messy. There are better tan sprayers that you could buy for this price, so look at other brands before buying this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather S.
Ruston, LA
il y a 2 ans
Michael V. il y a un an
I have this! I definitely use it all the time and love it. I will say, you will definitely need to buy one of those tanning tents. It says no overspray, but I found that it had a little so better to be safe than sorry. Also, if you go on Amazon the Norvell solutions are really good to use. The minetan ones are good but the Norvell are #1 I think. You will need someone to do your back, I found that really difficult for me to do by myself. Other than that I love it.