btan just act naturalself tan mousse, 67 fl oz

b.tan just act natural...self tan mousse, 6.7 fl oz

get a bronze glow that just comes naturally with this tanning water enriched with coconut water + vitamin evegan friendly. paraben free. no gross tan smell. no added nasties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of b.tan just act natural...self tan mousse, 6.7 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Oxford, MS
b.tan just act natural...self tan mousse, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly T.
b.tan just act natural...self tan mousse, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly T.
These are my summer skincare must haves. I use the gradual tan for 2 days and the tanologist for one. This base tan for fair skin lasts for about a week until I have to reapply. Also these are my sunscreen essentials.
I love this tanner! I just bought it today I really like this. I put on a thin layer and after about an hour and a half I didn’t really notice a difference so I put on another coat and left it on for 2-3 hours. It’s really nice and not too orange. Make sure to lotion up your elbows, Ankles, and knees
I have never used a self tanner before so I didn’t want to jump into something that would make me that dark. Overall this product gave me a wonderful glow and natural tan—not orange at all. I used the glove recommended. It didn’t streak at all. It doesn’t smell bad but if you leave it on it will start to have a smell. I did apply to my face but I mixed a tiny bit with some moisturizer/lotion and applied it that way. It lasts probably a week. I showered multiple times and didn’t lose much color. Overall it is a great product at a reasonable price and cruelty free!

Looking for your answer?