B.Tan Gradual Tan 200ml

by B.tan

Create a natural-looking golden glow with B.Tan Gradual Tan, a tinted moisturiser that allows you to build up the bronze over time. Intensely hydrating and nourishing, the gentle formula is kind to skin, using its softening properties to leave you silky, smooth and supple. Everyday application creates a gradual, gorgeous tan that is reminiscent of a just-back-from-holiday glow. Free of the off-putting fake tan smell, this scented moisturiser will give you enviable ultra-soft, golden skin. No parabens or sulphates. Cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of B.Tan Gradual Tan 200ml!
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
I absolutely love this sel tanner company. This lotion is easy to apply and the self tanner looks real and not orange. It looks very real.
Noa S.
Worcester, MA
I received this in my May birchbox. I have never uses this type of product before. I used it on my legs and arms. So after a shower I make sure I'm completely dry and then put it on like a lotion. After a couple of hours I saw results: yes, light tan but terrible streaks in random spots on my legs. And because this looks like a regular lotion (white) there's no way to control the streakiness. And it continues to be this way the following day as well. So you'll get some tan but the streaks are more noticeable. Hard pass.
Devyn L.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is such an easy product to use and gives such a nice glow. Not too much color but does help to give a basic color. Affordable and smells nice!
Grace W.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Target
I honestly really really like this product. I got it from target and use it once a day and it definitely gives me a nice tan tint and glow. Isn’t sticky and doesn’t smell, great product for the price.
member-2aa031
I like it. It’s easy to see where you’ve covered and where has been skipped. Smells nice, doesn’t stain hands or clothes. Reasonably priced.
Lisa L.
I bought this as an alternative to the jergens lotion because the jergens one has parabens. This one's smell is much more mild compared to jergens, and the texture is less sticky. I'd definitely repurchase, but it's out of stock at Birchbox!
kels™ 🍁.
Burt
This keeps my skins moisturized and it also smells really good! I’m not sure if i notice and hint of tan in my complexion from it but all I need is the moisture!
Flovalcargo Maria Jose C.
Doral, FL
B.Tan Gradual Tan 200ml uploaded by Flovalcargo Maria Jose C.
I like it a lot, it helps me maintain my tan, I really like its smell and how it hydrates my skin.
Megan G.
Leigh-on-Sea
I’m obsessed...found this in TKMaxx so thought I’d give it a go and it was not a failure! The smell is incredible and the results speak for themselves. And for the price you can’t really fault it! I’ve since gone back and stocked up just in case TKMaxx stop stocking it! You need this in your life!
lindsey V.
rue de l abbaye domevre sur vezouze
B.Tan Gradual Tan 200ml uploaded by lindsey V.
Produit avec Hale progressif dont je recherche pour l été qui ne laisse pas de trace.... Parfum agréable je l ai tester en miniature grâce à une box

Looking for your answer?