ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesBso
XBOX 360 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition

Bso XBOX 360 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition

by Bso

Live Another Life, In Another World - Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls comes to life in one legendary experience complete with added weapons, armor, spells, and shouts from all three official add-ons. Dawnguard - The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable - to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord? In Dawnguard, the ultimate choice will be yours. Hearthfire - Purchase land and build your own home from the ground up - from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter's workbench to turn stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children. Dragonborn - Journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the vast island of Solstheim. Traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land as you become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary - the first Dragonborn. ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence

Anyone still love skyrim??[product:bethesda-softworks-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-legendary-edition-47]
What is your favorite character to play as?
Does anyone enjoy this game as much I do?
Start your review of Bso XBOX 360 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition!
Amanda B.
This is one of my favorite games to play! There are so many quests to do and so much to explore. I could spend hours playing it.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bso XBOX 360 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition uploaded by Shalayna G.
the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim legendary edition for Xbox 360 is an Epic Fantasy Reborn. This is an action game rated M for Mature 17 years of age plus it has blood and gore, alcohol, sexual themes and intense violence. Skyrim is about dragons lost in passages that have returned and the Empire hangs in the balance.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Skyrim is my favorite game ever. I've been playing roll playing games for years and this one has kept me occupied endlessly because there's always something to do. I don't play it none stop so that's probably why I have been able to make it last for so long.
Gabe C.
Both really good games if u like long campaign games this is for u and its really good too
Belaina F.
Cedar Park, TX
Bso XBOX 360 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition uploaded by Belaina F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have played this game over and over. I love how the game is placed back in time where dragons are a thing. Lots of fun quests and paths to take in this game. If you like fallout I would recommend this.
Chelsea K.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES!!!!! the graphics are absolutely beautiful and the game never actually ends. There are countless missions to do and although sometimes difficult, they are always fun! Some of the quotes from the npc characters are rather funny, and the theme song is rather catchy. Dovahkiin!
Rebecca P.
Grants Pass, OR
The graphics are absolutely amazing. I love playing this game over any other. I love that it's basically never ending. There are always quests to do. The expansions are amazing. I love being able to build my own home. And the new vampires are really cool.
Aliscia-Ra'chel J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have played this game twice on both PS3 and PS4 and will absolutely play it again! Elder Scrolls is one of the best Adventure series out there. I purchased the limited edition when the game first launched (with the Alduin statue) and the statue is so amazing! Would buy again!
Iris V.
Somerset , KY
This Is one of my favorite games. It lasts a long time and there are so many different missions. The story line is really interesting as well. If you haven't played this you are definitely missing out!
Donna H.
Brady, TX
This is an amazing game! I can play this game over and over and over again. It has so many fun side quest, it keeps you entertained for days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...