Bso The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition PC

by Bso

#22 in PC & Mac Games

Live Another Life, In Another World - Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls comes to life in one legendary experience complete with added weapons, armor, spells, and shouts from all three official add-ons. Dawnguard - The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable - to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord? In Dawnguard, the ultimate choice will be yours. Hearthfire - Purchase land and build your own home from the ground up - from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter's workbench to turn stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children. Dragonborn - Journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the vast island of Solstheim. Traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land as you become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary - the first Dragonborn. ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence

Is the PC version of this game any different from the ones for gaming consoles?
Is this game any good?
I play Vindictus alot, but I have issues with it crashing. Is this game relatively simple for a regular computer to run?
Start your review of Bso The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition PC!
How would you rate this product?
Richland, WA
Love it. It’s a classic game. I’ve been playing it since it came out on PS3. Got it on my PS4 for my husband because I now play it on my computer. There is so much thought and effort put into Skyrim that I doubt we will be done playing it for years to come.
Hurricane, UT
Skyrim is one of my absolute favorite games. Story-wise, it's great, but it's nothing particularly special, but it completely makes up for it with the amount of content available. I have 400+ hours on it, and I'm still finding quests and locations that I've never seen before. There's also a ridiculous number of mods available, so you can add even more content.

Though, I had trouble getting into it at first. I'm used to games only giving you predefined classes to choose from, and not really allowing you to step outside that particular role. Skyrim doesn't do that. You start off with no skills, and you pursue the skills that you like to create a completely customized character. I tend to go with sneaky archer type characters, but you could do anything. Once I figured out which role I wanted to go for, it was extremely fun and immersive.

There are bugs, occasionally game-breaking, but they're not especially common. The character creation is pretty awful. Still, this is an amazing game, and I'd very, very highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

Pickerington, OH
Ahhhh Skyrim. I’ve played this game for PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Switch. Why? Because I love it. Graphics are great, gameplay is nearly customizable. I recommend.
Bso The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition PC uploaded by Leah B.
This is one of the funnest and most engaging games I have ever played. With well over 200 hours counted on Steam; I loved the freedom of choice, beautiful open world scenery and countless quests and storylines that kept me coming back for more. The addition of all the DLC content is perfect for all of us who wanted even more from the original. They added some cool new features to and made it worth replaying a full and complete play through a second time around. I recommend buying all of them together and cancelling any other commitments for awhile! :) “May your road lead you to warm sands!”
Brooklyn, NY
I have bought this game now three times (Twice for Xbox after breaking the disc and once off of Steam). I initially really didn't like it because the loads in Xbox are veeeeery slow and it's almost impossible to play a mage build without keyboard hotkeys. However, I've really grown to love this game on PC. The mods alone make the graphics impeccably beautiful and there are always so many continents and quests that steam users are building for you to try out. The functionality and load times are soo much easier and everything clicks really well. I tried a mage build on PC first, but now I'm really loving playing a Khajit sneak archer. :) Really discovering the game from scratch as I never truly had this much fun on Xbox.
Inman, SC
I will never forget the first time I turned on skyrim and saw the game and heard the music and went exploring. It was like nothing I had ever seen in a game before. It was fun, beautiful, unique, and free. I could pick up the props and throw them. I could do whatever I wanted. So many choices. Hundreds of hours of gameplay and so many things to do. The graphics were beautiful and are still impressive today.
Definitely one of my favorite games. The story is awesome, with the main quests and all of the little side quests you can play for literally weeks. I played for a long time and still haven't gotten through everything. The game is definitely a lot more fun and cooler with mods, but still great even without them. There is a huge choice of races when you create your character. I chose wood elf because it looked cool, but certain races do have certain perks so keep that in mind while selecting your race. Overall great game that I'd recommend to anyone who is a fan of fantasy and adventure/exploration type games. It's a huge open world and you can find things to do constantly! Actually I often get side tracked because I start on other little quests on my way to another one. An endless cycle haha.
Santa Ana, CA
This game is the best. People always reminisce about Morrowind and such but Skyrim is amazing. The trailers might have hyped it a little much, but nothing beats the first playthrough, when you see how good everything looks (for the time, it was amazing). Close up, textures and quality may diminish but from mid range and farther, it's amazing. Long range views and landscapes are where this game shines. As for gameplay, it's definitely a step up from the confusing leveling system of Oblivion, where if you didn't level correctly, your character would be underpowered. The animations look better and attacking feels more responsive, with different attacks as you go on, instead of the same slash over and over. There's more weapon variety and archery isn't totally lame anymore. Sneak can also be done without bows alone. Magic is less varied than Oblivion. The story itself is good, but weak compared to previous games and quests are usually just "go to dungeon and kill _____." Overall, still an amazing game and with mods being developed even today, this game has yet to come to the end of its life.
Kent, WA
That's right, I'm one of the few that doesn't give this game a perfect score. I will say that it is amazing fun to play, when it doesn't bug out. Unfortunately my game has a terrible bug where no dragons spawn. Not a single one. I'm level 37 and the only dragon I have fought is the very first one. It makes it extremely difficult to complete the game. They aren't even in their nests. Besides that bug, there are many others that cause minor inconveniences. Some of the patches have fixed them, like my "basement" (I discovered it when I fell through the map by a house) where I would store baskets and other odds and ends no longer exists. It also gets a little old to have the same voices for every single merchant, and it doesn't help that everyone is pretty ugly unless you choose to mod it. But if you can look past all of that, which many have, it is a very enjoyable game. I just don't think it is game of the year material (even though it received it).
Skyrim is one of my favorite of games. It was so easy to go off and do side quests. I loved the world and felt like there were so many options as far as game play. I highly recommend this game!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...