SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsBSN Syntha-6
BSN Synthia-6 Protein Powder Drink Mix - Chocolate Peanut Butter

BSN Synthia-6 Protein Powder Drink Mix - Chocolate Peanut Butter

by BSN Syntha-6

Bsn's Exclusively Engineered Precision Nutrition Technology! A.K.A. "Nutrient Timing Windows" (Ntw). The Science Of Taking Full Advantage Of The Most Critical Ntw Is A Key Factor In Bsn's Pursuit Of Developing Cutting Edge Physique And Performance Enhancing Products. Engineered To Activate A Physiological Chain Reaction During The Most Beneficial And Crucial Ntw, Bsn's Products Are Conditionally Essential For Accelerating Optimal Physique Gains, Performance, Recovery And Nutrient Super-Compensation. This Provides Individuals With The Vital Advantage Needed To Help Take Their Physique And Performance To The Next Level. Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. Stack With Nitrix, N.O.-Xplode, Cellmass, And Atro-Phex For Maximum Physique And Performance Impact. Product Highlights: Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes (A 2 Zorb) Aspartame Free Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Bcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides, And Fiber An Ultra-Premium Sustained Release Protein Powder Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Supports The Following Segments Of The Bsn Supplement Pyramid: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support, Weight Management Naturally And Artificially Flavored Designed For: Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. Foundation: This Category Involves Ingesting Foods And Bioactive Designer Nutrients At Precise Times Throughout The Day, Which Lends Itself To The Activation Of Hormonal Support, Thermogenesis, Weight Management, Energy, Focus, Recovery, Anabolism, Anti-Catabolism, Calorie Control, Calorie Support And Enhanced Nutrient Delivery.* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa

Favourite flavours and recipes!? I’ve got the vanilla and I love mixing it with a bit of juice or applesauce!!
How's the taste? I hate that fake peanut butter taste...
Start your review of BSN Synthia-6 Protein Powder Drink Mix - Chocolate Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The chocolate peanut butter tastes amazing as well!in reviews
The amount of protein per scoop is great for my low carb, high protein diet.in reviews
Hands down one of the best tasting protein powders you will ever come across!in reviews
All syntha6 products taste amazing and I have no stomach upset.in reviews
Brittiny N.
Schererville, IN
BSN Synthia-6 Protein Powder Drink Mix - Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Brittiny N.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
So yummy normally I have to chug my protien but this tastes great I can sip whether blended or just water mixed
Katherine M.
Ilion, NY
The flavor i am reviewing is birthday cake but it doesnt come up on here. It tastes great, has a rich milkshake like consistency, mixes withiut being gritty and has sprinkles!
VANESSA R.
San Antonio, TX
BSN Synthia-6 Protein Powder Drink Mix - Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by VANESSA R.
Hands down one of my favorite tasting protein powders . I love the fact that you can not taste the minerals. It taste just what the flavor states chocolate peanut butter . I definitely would repurchase this brand . I personally drink it after my workouts to replenish my muscle .
Lindsay S.
Palm Harbor, FL
My other favorite protein powder, next to it's sister flavor, Syntha-6 Chocolate Cake Batter. The peanut butter cookie flavor LITERALLY tastes like a PB cookie. Great consistency - not too thick, not too watery. I wish they made this product in the larger 5+ pound tub because I would buy it.
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
Hands-down one of my favorite proteins. Starting with the flavor, there is none better. It also does not leave a nasty after-taste like some other proteins. The calorie count is a little high, but you don't get the immediate hunger after drinking it like others.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
Best tasting of all the protein shakes. I'm an early riser, I drunk this around 530am and it keeps me full until 11am. You definitely get what you pay for.
Alisha H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Tastes amazing but we did have to stop using it because price is not comparable to other brands with same active ingredients.
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
This whey is amazing !!!! I use it as a meal replacement with a banana sometimes but it’s so delicious that’s in not a hard decision to make when I don’t have the time. It is seriously so good!! 5pts 1 scoop on green plan WW
Connie H.
Payson, UT
This proten drink is very tasty. Inlove that it comes in a variety of flavors. I have tried chocolate peanut butter and chocolate milk shake. I have one if these shakes every morning and it is a great way to start the day off. I highly recommend this brand.
Stacie D.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought the 5 lb on accident instead of the 2.91 lb one on Amazon. But I am glad I did! The chocolate peanut butter tastes great and tastes like a healthy milkshake. I mix this with unsweetened almond milk after my workouts and it helps aid in recovery. It's super affordable. I highly recommend.