BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder uploaded by Megan W.BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder uploaded by Kassandra G.

BY GENERIC

BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder: Sustained release multi-functional micellar protein matrix Use for lean muscle, recovery, weight management Ultra-premium protein Ultra-premium taste see more...

Megan W.
BSN Syntha 6 is one of my favorite brand of proteins I have tried. It contains a blend of six high quality protein. I mix it in a shaker cup and I have no clumps, and it tastes great with both water or milk. I like this flavor as it is easy to mix in fruit with your shake and it isn't too sweet.
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
This protein was my absolute favorite for quite some time. It is a great protein to help gain weight (which is what I wanted). Still use it to this day and it's been like 3 years.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
This is one of my favorite protein, love the taste. They have peanut butter flavor, vanilla, cookies and cream. And it's not to expensive. i love it
Marharita K.
New Castle, DE
Good protein. For those who gain weight, for those who lose weight. Delicious and hearty. Instead of dinner at the time, there is no hunger.