BSN Syntha 6 Vanilla 5lb uploaded by Sara M.

BY BSN SPORTS

SYNTHA-6 is the ultra-premium protein that tastes 'ridiculously' delicious! This multi-functional a.m. to p.m. protein powder contains 6 individually complete proteins, each with varying digestive rates and distinct amino acid profiles. This... see more...

Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this protein to make smoothies. I take them as the last meal of the day as this protein is the slow-absorption type and fits perfectly for this use as it slowly releases protein in your organism during the night. Also the vanilla taste is one of the best between all the proteins I have tried before, and the strawberry one is also pretty good.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite protein powder due to the smooth consistency and its great taste. I like to mix it with one teaspoon pistachio sugar free pudding and 8-10 oz of cashew milk. It's great after a workout, and I find myself to feel replenished! I always keep this on hand and usually purchase through bodybuilding.com.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m so excited I just ordered more of this. This is the highest quality protein I’ve tasted and it blends so well in water because I can’t use milk because I’m lactose intolerant. It has many flavors to choose from and I’m even using it to bake! Love this brand !