BY BSN SYNTHA-6

Designed For Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. For Lean Muscle, Definition And Weight Management. Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes (A Zorb) Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Mcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides And Fiber Ultra-Premium Taste Aspartame Free see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "This is great I drink it in the morning and post workout." in 1 review
  • "This product is super tasty, mixes well with liquid, and delivers results." in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love love love the taste of this protein powder. I have the strawberry one and it tastes just like strawberry milk/strawberry pocky with just water. It mixes well and bakes okay as well. This brand is a little more expensive than other brands but for the taste and ingredients it's great. My only con is that it can be double the amount of calories as other protein blends. If you're tracking macros, this can easily add up.
Isabella F.
Miami Lakes, FL
This is by far my favorite protein powder. I use it everyday after my heavy weight lighting workout or if I'm a bit hungry. The taste of it is really good I add it to my fruit smoothies and it doesn't take away from the fruits. Definitely recommend!
Mayra R.
I have tried this flavor it is very good with just water but taste even better with milk. I also used it I smoothies as a protein packed smoothie. With fruit and yogurt or my favorite just peanut butter and a banana.

I use more as a protein source being a vegetarian, my husband used as a protein source for post working out and he sees results!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
This product is super tasty, mixes well with liquid, and delivers results. However, I found it quite filling to the point of nausea. I now use an organic protein powder with very few ingredients and much fewer calories.
Natalia R.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite protwin. It's great flavor and that's most important to me. I was drinking it around twice a day and it helped me tone up so fast. I saw great results.
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
This is a great post workout protein shake! You can substitute this for a meal and get just as much protein with fewer calories!
Ashley M.
This has been one of the best proteins I have tried. BSN has been in the game for years and they really know what they are doing.
Bianca P.
This is great I drink it in the morning and post workout. It is good for you and I love the taste!!
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Great source of proteins for a meal replacement or post workout drink. Mixes well with either water or milk. Personally I do not like how sweet the flavor is and the amount of calories it contains. I prefer a few other brands for lower calories and cost.