BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder Strawberry Milkshake - 5 lbs uploaded by Emma W.

BY BSN

Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. Product Highlights: Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes (A2zorb) Aspartame Free Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Mcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides, And Fiber An Ultra-Premium Sustained Release Protein Powder Supports The Following Segments Of The Bsn Supplement Pyramid: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support, Weight Management Naturally And Artificially Flavored Designed For: Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. Foundation: This Category Involves Ingesting Foods And Bioactive Designer Nutrients At Precise Times Throughout The Day, Which Lends Itself To The Activation Of Hormonal Support, Thermogenesis, Weight Management, Energy, Focus, Recovery, Anabolism, Anti-Catabolism, Calorie Control, Calorie Support And Enhanced-Nutrient Delivery.* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Tanner R.
Beardstown, IL
Like all their other protein flavors, this one is fantastic! 22 grams of protein per serving make it the one of the most cost affordable protein. I've bought many tubs and it helps keep me lean and get my daily protein needs.
Brittany H.
Johns Island, SC
I actually enjoy the flavor but it's a little sweet if you just mix with water. It was also kind of difficult to find fruits to blend with it when I wanted a smoothie.
Ashley C.
This brand is one of my favorite protein powders! I love this flavor. It's great mixed with just water or milk but also in my smoothies too! Pretty packaging and affordable price! Will be purchasing again!
Chantel P.
I love this protein so much! I finished the strawberry flavor so fast! Then I picked up the cookies and cream flavor. I prefer the strawberry best but both are really tasty!
Emma W.
This is my favorite protein powder. I love strawberry milkshake flavor. Taste just like milkshake and plus 10 grams of amino acids per serving and 22 grams of protein.
Shannon C.
This has to be one of the best proteins I have ever tasted. I use it in my post workout smoothie. It's easy to blend into my smoothies or just with a blender bottle, and there's no super nasty after taste like with other powders.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Most proteins don't taste as good as this one, though I do wish the carbohydrates were a little lower. This does the job!
Selena O.
Fort Worth, TX
Good protein strawberry milkshake!!! Doesn't leave the nasty/funny protein after taste like other brands
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
This is one of the best protein powders if you want good flavor without having to make a smoothie with fruit. I LOVE this strawberry flavor and can easily use it as a meal replacement when I'm in a hurry. The carbs are a little high in this powder but I'll take the trade off for the good flavor!