BY BSN

Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. An Ultra-Premium Sustained Release Protein Powder. Supports The Following Segments Of The Bsn Supplement Pyramid: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support, Weight Management. Designed For: Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Mcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides, And Fiber Aspartame Free Naturally And Artificially Flavored Made In Usa see more...

• Where can you get this at and how much is this normally???1 Answers
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
I am normally pretty picky about the flavor of my protein powders, especially chocolate, but this it actually the best one I've tasted! It's a great protein powder too, I got this one (the chocolate) and a strawberry for $80 with a 20% off coupon shipped from GNC.com. I am using it as a meal replacement and it's great so far! I'd deffinetly recommend trying it if you're looking for a good and great tasting protein powder or meal replacement.
Brianna J.
This stuff tastes like absolute heaven. It has a few too many calories for my liking but it is so good. Bodybuilding.com runs specials and this is on sale often. I use it for breakfast along with oatmeal in the morning. Get this stuff. It tastes too good.
Colleen M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My FAVORITE! tastes like a milkshake. It blends easily with just water. It’s affordable and cost effective to get the big size of this if it’s something you will use everyday. Would recommend.
Dominique F.
Stamford, CT
This is my favorite protein shake out there. The flavor is wonderful! I thought that I would have to mix it with milk to make it as thick and satisfying as I wanted, but this product stands alone- just add water and you have a great shake! I throw mine in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to make it feel like a milk shake and, boy, does it taste like one!
Ann F.
Syntha-6 is a decent powder, but there are better ones out there. Syntha-6 is more of a meal replacement shake than a post workout protein boost. The biggest thing it has going for it is the taste. It tastes amazing. The chocolate milkshake really does taste like a chocolate milkshake, especially when mixed with milk. The downside is that there are a lot of extra ingredients that don't need to be there, which is why it makes a good meal replacement rather than a post workout. If you have a hard time stomaching other shakes, definitely try this one.
Kiwana T.
I was told to try this protein shake by my trainer. The flavor of this is awesome, with water and tastes even more like a treat when blended with ice. I use it as a meal or snack replacement throughout the day, since I have to eat 5-6 meals a day. It's good for that. You can get this at a good price through Amazon.
Vivian J.
Brooklyn, NY
Just purchased my second tub of this protein and would most likely purchase again. BSN S-6 Protein Powder has more calories per scoop over Optimum Nutrition which isn't an issue for me, but for others who are watching their weight then I would suggest keeping an eye out for that. Prefer this taste over ON's but all in all, does what it needs to.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is by far my favorite protein shake. I have tried over 10 different kinds and this is still my number one. It tastes so good and I can barely tell it's a protein shake. I generally use this as a meal replacement or after workouts. Great shake.
Tanner R.
Beardstown, IL
This is my favorite protein I've ever bought, very good quality blend of 6 different types of protein. It keeps me lean and fuels my workouts. It Actually has some carbs in it to help deliver the protein to the muscles right after a workout.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
My favorite protein powder by a long shot! It's tasty and yummy and oh so delicious ! I have a shake for my mid morning snack and after a hard work out! I love syntha 6 and have been using it for years !
Gabbuddy W.
Where can you get this at and how much is this normally???