BY BSN

Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. An Ultra-Premium Sustained Release Protein Powder. Supports The Following Segments Of The Bsn Supplement Pyramid: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support, Weight Management. Designed For: Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Mcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides, And Fiber Aspartame Free Naturally And Artificially Flavored Made In Usa see more...

• Where can you get this at and how much is this normally???1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is by far my favorite protein shake. I have tried over 10 different kinds and this is still my number one. It tastes so good and I can barely tell it's a protein shake. I generally use this as a meal replacement or after workouts. Great shake.
Tanner R.
Tanner R.
Beardstown, IL
This is my favorite protein I've ever bought, very good quality blend of 6 different types of protein. It keeps me lean and fuels my workouts. It Actually has some carbs in it to help deliver the protein to the muscles right after a workout.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Foodie Expert
My favorite protein powder by a long shot! It's tasty and yummy and oh so delicious ! I have a shake for my mid morning snack and after a hard work out! I love syntha 6 and have been using it for years !
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am normally pretty picky about the flavor of my protein powders, especially chocolate, but this it actually the best one I've tasted! It's a great protein powder too, I got this one (the chocolate) and a strawberry for $80 with a 20% off coupon shipped from GNC.com. I am using it as a meal replacement and it's great so far! I'd deffinetly recommend trying it if you're looking for a good and great tasting protein powder or meal replacement.
Vivian J.
Vivian J.
Buffalo, NY
Just purchased my second tub of this protein and would most likely purchase again. BSN S-6 Protein Powder has more calories per scoop over Optimum Nutrition which isn't an issue for me, but for others who are watching their weight then I would suggest keeping an eye out for that. Prefer this taste over ON's but all in all, does what it needs to.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
This is my favorite protein I have ever tried, delicious and affordable. Keeps you full for hours if using for meal replacement or an extra lift before the gym. I would recommend to any of my friends.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Manhattan, NY
This is my favorite protein shake out there. The flavor is wonderful! I thought that I would have to mix it with milk to make it as thick and satisfying as I wanted, but this product stands alone- just add water and you have a great shake! I throw mine in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to make it feel like a milk shake and, boy, does it taste like one!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
Love love love their flavors, great quality. Very smooth compared to a lot of other brands I have tried. Go to post workout shake.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
I tried this with milk first because I have found best results with other syntha6 powers and milk, it was just ok. One day I ran out of milk and just used water ......omg gross!! The vanilla flavor and water wasn't that bad but chocolate was not very good.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Renfrew, PA
Well this product is excellent I take it after every workout and not only can I feel the difference but it shows and I've tried a lot of other protein shakes that aren't the best going down but syntha 6 tastes great I give this product a grade A
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can you get this at and how much is this normally???