BY BSN

ULTRA-PREMIUM PROTEIN. ULTRA-PREMIUM TASTE(tm) Syntha-6(tm) Ingredient Highlights: Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber Naturally Occurring BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids Zero Milligrams of Aspartame Stack with NITRIX(r) 2.0, N.O-XPLODE(tm) 2.0 and CELLMASS(r) 2.0 for maximum physique and performance impact. DESIGNED FOR: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Tanner R.
Tanner R.
Beardstown, IL
This is by far the best tasting banana protein I've ever had. No one quite gets it right except syntha 6. Every flavor i have ever had from them is great, and I've never actually had a good banana flavor somewhere else!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical about a banana protein powder... but they nailed it! Great taste, mixes well for a shake but also great cooked with foods and smoothies. It's affordable and will continue to stay on my fitness must haves!
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE BSN Syntha6 protein. The flavors are great and mix very well. They also don't upset my stomach. The banana is so versatile. I've used it in pancakes, shakes, added with PB2 to milk for a delicious change up, etc.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Banana is good if you really like banana. But you've gotta try adding some strawberry or chocolate in with it!!
lisa C.
lisa C.
This is a great product it mixes very well and does taste pretty good! i like it mixed with milk better then water
Kate R.
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
My favorite protein! Such a great, clean taste that is enjoyable every time. Reminds me of banana pudding or a banana laffy taffy. The texture is smooth and the protein doesn't clump. Tastes great when you blend it with ice. Would recommend for people that can't find a protein powder they enjoy.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
For being a "Weird" flavor I really liked this! It mixes well, has a great texture and the taste is amazing mixed with milk!
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
For those who have used this, does it really taste like any everyday banana? I settled for the lean 25 (I believe) by GNC in Banana but it did not taste like banana to me. I'm looking for a powder I can just blend with berries and actually have it taste like a berry banana smoothies without adding an actual banana