BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder uploaded by Nichole C.BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder uploaded by Valerie I.BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder uploaded by Eris G.

BY BSN SYNTHA-6 #2 in Protein Supplements

Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra Premium Taste™ Nutrition Lean Muscle Recovery Weight Management Syntha-6™ Product Highlights: Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber Aspartame Free Designed For: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals. Syntha-6™ supports the following segments of the BSN Supplement Pyramid™: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support and Weight Management. Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powders, variations in the powder height level may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density may be affected as a result of the settling which may cause slight variations in the scoop serving size. * Thes see more...

• I have been looking for a realy good protein powder. in ...3 Answers
  • I have been searching for a protein powder that is not ...2 Answers
  • Was thinking of buying this protein, in strawberry milksh...3 Answers
  • "Ive tried the Vanilla IceCream and the Mochachino flavors." in 6 reviews
  • "I have tried the cookies and cream, chocolate milkshake, and chocolate peanut butter." in 6 reviews
  • "I tend to use this more as a meal replacement once in a while rather than a post-workout shake, because the carb content is high." in 6 reviews
  • "When it comes to protein, this is the best tasting hands down." in 5 reviews
  • "My husband and I love the Syntha-6 in vanilla ice cream flavor, it's awesome!" in 5 reviews
Fabby M.
Easy to blend and is a good source of the muscle building requirements for avoiding soreness and replacement of nutrients  specially when taking to replace a meal . It does provide good muscle buildup and doesn’t have a chalky after taste . I so far have had the vanilla and chocolate and they aren’t horrible on the stomach. I like the vanilla one more just because I can add it to my smoothies and mix it with strawberries yogurt and sometimes coffee . Pricing is fairly wand does deliver good results.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
Syntha-6 is such a delicious protein powder. I recommend peanut butter cookie or cinnamon swirl. It’s delicious mixed with water, milk, or even into a smoothie with some Greek yogurt, banana, and ice! It’s a little higher carb than most protein powders so it’s better used as a meal replacement than as a way to solely increase protein. It’s not a mass gainer or anything though so don’t let the carbs deter you!
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I received a huge PRbox from Bodybuilding.com a few years back and BSN was in the box. I receive the chocolate flavor and it tasted great and also mixed very well! The only reason why I had to give the tub away was because it had dairy in the powder. I am lactose intolerant so I could not enjoy it as much as I should have (or wanted to). I am still on the hunt for a lactose free protein powder that won't hurt my stomach. I do however, recommend anyone try this brand as it is good!
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
As far as whey based protein goes, this is my favorite one. I've only ever had the chocolate and it is pretty tasty. I prefer to mix it with milk over water so it is more tasty. The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because it is a little bit higher in fat, so I think it's more of a meal replacement than a supplement and because I happen to prefer a vegetarian/non whey protein. To be honest, I had no idea all of the other flavors and they sound pretty delicious, so I may give this brand another try.
Erica M.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This is my go to brand when Fueling my body (protein preworkout and aminos). I love the vanilla ice cream flavor which is new for me because I’ve always used chocolate. I’d definitely recommend this brand. The protein mix’s great and there’s no weird after taste and it’s not chalky like most of the others. I just love all things bsn!
Kirsten W.
Columbus , OH
Based on taste you won’t find a better protein! Mixes well, taste amazing! However it has a ton of sugar, so be careful. Can find pretty much anywhere . Great as a backup protein when you’re in need!
Josh C.
Indian Trail
Great tasting protein. Perfect for a meal replacement at work but I like it better for a daily protein after a hard workout. The local GNC didn’t have my preferred flavor last time, (cookies and cream), so I switched up and haven’t been happy with regular chocolate.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is definitely one of my favorite protein powders!  I love the different flavors that they have and even better.. they actually taste delicious!  I love that this doesn't have a chalky aftertaste and it's actually very "smooth."  I will definitely continue to buy from this brand.
Katya v.
Boston, MA
I have tried countless different types of protein and this is by far the best tasting one I have ever tried. I can eat this protein completely straight with water. It is also great in peanut butter balls and different meals. It is great and easy to use!
Ashley D.
Lexington, KY
I have been using BSN Syntha-6 for 5 years now. I love the chocolate cake batter and the strawberry milkshake. They taste like dessert! A lot of protein powder tastes chalky, but this one mixes well and doesn't have a gross texture. I honestly haven't tried a single syntha6 flavor that I don't like
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Has anyone tried the Cookies and Cream flavor?
Erica S.
What's your favorite Syntha-6 protein powder flavor?
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have heard so much about this protein, but I'm hesitant to try it because of the price. I'm currently using MusclePharm Combat powder ON powder and love it and its prices but like I said I have heard a lot about this one. Any comments on the taste, texture and results they've seen with the Syntha-6??
Keeley R.
Does it have a chalky consistency or bad after taste?
Kayla F.
College Place, WA
Was thinking of buying this protein, in strawberry milkshake. Has anybody tried it?