BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder

Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra Premium Taste™ Nutrition Lean Muscle Recovery Weight Management Syntha-6™ Product Highlights: Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber Aspartame Free Designed For: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals. Syntha-6™ supports the following segments of the BSN Supplement Pyramid™: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support and Weight Management. Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powders, variations in the powder height level may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density may be affected as a result of the settling which may cause slight variations in the scoop serving size. * Thes

Who’s using this product while doing at home workouts?
What’s the difference between this product for the regular protein powder?
Which protein powder is best for muscle growth?
Start your review of BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I tend to use this more as a meal replacement once in a while rather than a post-workout shake, because the carb content is high.” in reviews
“Ive tried the Vanilla IceCream and the Mochachino flavors.” in reviews
“I have tried the cookies and cream, chocolate milkshake, and chocolate peanut butter.” in reviews
“When it comes to protein, this is the best tasting hands down.” in reviews
“My husband and I love the Syntha-6 in vanilla ice cream flavor, it's awesome!” in reviews
Windsor, CT
Taste good with great flavors, decent price, but not so great macros. Higher in calories than other protein powders, but that's the price you pay for the taste. If you're serious about getting the most effective protein powder, this isn't it. But if you're okay with sacrificing some health for taste, then this is the protein powder for you.
BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder uploaded by Kimmii B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband lives by this protein he actually just bought two brand-new containers of it of the new flavor German chocolate cake. He usually drinks 1 in the morning after his work out and he says he doesn't know if he could actually function without that in coffee lol. For one of the containers he paid $20.
Great flavor, especially when added to cold milk. I've tried the chocolate one so far and it was delicious. No weird chalky aftertaste. I'm looking forward to trying a few other flavors of this brand soon, especially once I start up with my exercise program again.
Yuma, AZ
Very nice flavor. Definitely the best protein powder I've ever tasted. The vanilla, chocolate, vanilla ice cream and strawberry all taste AMAZING with water and they mix very well. Would recommend to anybody because it doesn't have that many calories either.
BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder uploaded by Layla C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this is one of the best or the best protein powders out there! I love this flavor best too so far, the chocolate and pb ones are a bit strong for me. Good amount for the price, dissolves well, replaces meals, works amazingly.
Torrington, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Best Protein ever! I love BSN! I was on the look out for a protein that delivered results without tasting fake or chalky! Synths 6 has won my heart I will forever be drinking this protein powder!
I've been trying out different protein powders. My friend recommended I try this brand, and so far I like it! It smells and tastes pretty good! Unlike some other protein powders, this one isn't too gritty or chalky. Overall, I think it's a good option as it is decently priced and has a variety of different flavors.
Boston, MA
I received a huge PRbox from Bodybuilding.com a few years back and BSN was in the box. I receive the chocolate flavor and it tasted great and also mixed very well! The only reason why I had to give the tub away was because it had dairy in the powder. I am lactose intolerant so I could not enjoy it as much as I should have (or wanted to). I am still on the hunt for a lactose free protein powder that won't hurt my stomach. I do however, recommend anyone try this brand as it is good!
La Crosse
Purchased at: GNC
Omg this stuff is amazing!! It’s pretty cheap too. The flavors are always amazing, and not too chalky like others. I use this product about every other day after my workouts. It’s pretty filling but I also eat fruit with it as well! You can combine it into a smoothie too!
Love this so far! It’s super tasty. I use only half a scoop, because the scoop is HUGE. It blends extremely easily. It really helps curb my cravings and gets me that protein I need. I’ve only just starting using it, but I’d definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder Is this protein easy on the stomach?
Anna A. • il y a un an
Yes! I have a queasy stomach but even when mixed with some milk, this product did not bother me.