Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessActive NutritionBSN
Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Bar - 1 Bar Salted Toffee Pretzel

BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Bar - 1 Bar Salted Toffee Pretzel

by BSN

Reward yourself with BSN’s new SYNTHA-6® PROTEIN CRISP BAR, a serious combination of incredible taste and unique texture without compromising your nutrition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BSN Syntha-6 Protein Crisp Bar - 1 Bar Salted Toffee Pretzel!
Listen this is it!! If you are like em and you like rice crispy treats, you will like this! Salty and sweet combo is my favorite. I would recommend buying it but it so pretty pricey! There might be some cheaper options!
Manchester, CT
YUMMY!! I have been loving these bars so much. They really do have the consistency of a rice crispy treat and they are yummy as well! I have tried a couple flavors but my favorite one is the salted toffee pretzel. I eat these right before I go to the gym about 30 minutes or so just to have some protein in me. It also helps me eat enough protein throughout the day just because if I’m being honest I probably don’t eat as much as I’m supposed to so this helps!
Tyler
Purchased at: Amazon
These bars are awesome! The texture reminds me of a rice crispy treat- not thick or heavy like normal protein bars. I’ve tried several flavors and this one is by far my favorite. Great with morning coffee or as an afternoon snack.
Palm Coast, FL
Take is from a protein bar junkie— this is aaaaamazing! It’s got the consistency of a rice crispy taste, with a far better flavor! Not too big, not too small. And the macro breakdown and superior to a lot of other protein bars out there that might as well be sold in the candy aisle.

Looking for your answer?