BY GENERIC

BSN Syntha-6 Chocolate Milk Shake Protein Powder: Sustained release multi-functional micellar protein matrix Use for lean muscle, recovery, weight management Ultra-premium protein Ultra-premium taste see more...

Daisy D.
Orlando, FL
Easy to blend with any drink or shake you desire. The taste was not my favorite but it didn't taste horrible or chalky like other brands I have tried. Looking at the nutrition facts, it is very good quality and after using for several weeks, I definitely feel the difference! Pretty good protein.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
This was the by far the best protein shake I could take without feeling bloated and fullness! I gained muscle mass and I loved the taste! Highly recommended
Arlene A.
Culpeper, VA
I may have just used this product wrong I wanted to gain mass but I didn't see a difference it tastes really good though
Gloria L.
Fresno, CA
Husband and I always drink our protein shakes everyday. This product has a god taste and cheaper than other brands.
Mari D.
Grand prairie tx
I love the flavor , i love it , i always bring some with me whenever i go to the gym , it goves me alot of protein and alot of energy
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried my fair share of protein powders and there are some good ones out there but most have a grainy texture and leave an after taste. This protein powder however is delicious. It blends easily, quickly and completely. This is smooth and leaves no after taste. If you want a protein powder you will be able to enjoy this is the brand.
cris c.
Muito bom esse shak ganhei massa muscular eu amei o sabor ele e muito bom msmo recommendadissimo aki em casa eu e meu marido toma muito bom