BSN Syntha-6 - 2.91 Lbs. - Cookies Cream uploaded by Tressa B.BSN Syntha-6 - 2.91 Lbs. - Cookies Cream uploaded by Tressa B.BSN Syntha-6 - 2.91 Lbs. - Cookies Cream uploaded by Munch I.

BY BSN

Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. Product Highlights: Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix Aspartame-Free Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Mcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides And Fiber An Ultra-Premium, Sustained-Release Protein Powder Supports The Following Segments Of The Bsn Supplement Pyramid: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support And&Nbsp;Weight Management Naturally And Artificially Flavored Designed For: Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. Made In Usa see more...

• I bought this protein shake but I don't like the taste of...2 Answers
  • What are the benefits for this medication2 Answers
  • How does this product taste?3 Answers
  • "Fills you up, mixes well, tastes great!" in 1 review
  • "Great for a post workout snack or to even replace a whole meal. " in 1 review
  • "I mix this with almond milk and sometimes add a scoop of fat free low carb frozen yogurt!" in 1 review
  • "It works great as a meal replacement or a in between meal." in 1 review
  • "probably the best tasting protein ive ever had." in 1 review
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Review for: Syntha-6 Protein Powder Cookies And Cream 5.04 lb more...
This protein powder was a great choice. I try for flavors i really like because after all i want to drink it all and not waste it . This cookies and cream tastes amazing especially if you add a little bit of coffee or just ice cold water . I felt so great after wards as well as I wasn’t hungry for a long while .
Christina C.
Lomita
Review for: Syntha-6 Protein Powder Cookies And Cream 2.91 lb more...
I love synths -6 protein powder. It keeps me full all day and taste great. I love sweets but don’t eat them anymore cause they have no nutritional value, so this product is a great substitute. I get the delicious taste and all he protein.
Munch I.
West Hills, CA
I have been very pleased with the results from the Syntha-6 protein powder. I took a photo of the cinnamon bun flavored one. I have had both. Also, do not limit yourself to just a shake. Look up numerous recipes to change up the program. I make waffles and banana shakes. Think outside the box. There is no chalky texture at all. You can have a good meal and feel like your cheating on your diet by getting a little creative with this product.
Matthew R.
San antonio, Tx
This is my current go to protein, I can't say enough how much I enjoy bsn products . This one is great for cutting because the carbs and calorie intake aren't to high & it includes several other added benefits . Also mixes well and taste amazing.
Mayra R.
It has a not so cookies and cream taste to it and more of a light vanilla with crunchy black flakes that sink to the bottom taste. it isn't gross but not the best flavor they have. Taste better with milk instead of water.
Matthew J.
Great tasting protein drink that mixes well and has tiny cookie pieces right in it. I like the flavor a lot better than with similar products and find that it was always a great consistency. Great for a post workout snack or to even replace a whole meal.
Rachel W.
Fairfield, OH
This is my favorite protein powder. I have not had the cookies and cream one but, the strawberry one is so yummy. It keeps me fuller longer than most protein powders.
maria d.
Probably the best tasting protein ive ever had. bit higher in calories than i would like. but overall a good blend for after workout or before bed.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Yummy yummy! I mix this with almond milk and sometimes add a scoop of fat free low carb frozen yogurt! Shake Shake Shake and there you have it!
Kortni A.
This is one of the better tasting proteins, the cookies and cream flavor is the best. It works great as a meal replacement or a in between meal.
Katie W.
How does this product taste?
Joanny R.
I bought this protein shake but I don't like the taste of it with the water and it seems to be a little thick with milk. Can someone give me tips on what I can add or do differently to make it taste better? Pretty expensive to just let it sit there and not be used lol
Irma  G.
Fresno, CA
What are the benefits for this medication