BSN Syntha-6 - 2.91 Lbs. - Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by VANESSA R.

BY BSN

Bsn's Exclusively Engineered Precision Nutrition Technology! A.K.A. "Nutrient Timing Windows" (Ntw). The Science Of Taking Full Advantage Of The Most Critical Ntw Is A Key Factor In Bsn's Pursuit Of Developing Cutting Edge Physique And Performance Enhancing Products. Engineered To Activate A Physiological Chain Reaction During The Most Beneficial And Crucial Ntw, Bsn's Products Are Conditionally Essential For Accelerating Optimal Physique Gains, Performance, Recovery And Nutrient Super-Compensation. This Provides Individuals With The Vital Advantage Needed To Help Take Their Physique And Performance To The Next Level. Ultra-Premium Protein. Ultra-Premium Taste. Stack With Nitrix, N.O.-Xplode, Cellmass, And Atro-Phex For Maximum Physique And Performance Impact. Product Highlights: Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes (A 2 Zorb) Aspartame Free Bcaas And Other Essential And Non-Essential Amino Acids Bcts, Efas, Glutamine Peptides, And Fiber An Ultra-Premium Sustained Release Protein Powder Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Supports The Following Segments Of The Bsn Supplement Pyramid: Nutrition Support, Muscle Support, Weight Management Naturally And Artificially Flavored Designed For: Any Individual Who Wants An Ultra-Premium Protein Powder To Help Them Reach Their Nutritional And Physique Goals. Foundation: This Category Involves Ingesting Foods And Bioactive Designer Nutrients At Precise Times Throughout The Day, Which Lends Itself To The Activation Of Hormonal Support, Thermogenesis, Weight Management, Energy, Focus, Recovery, Anabolism, Anti-Catabolism, Calorie Control, Calorie Support And Enhanced Nutrient Delivery.* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

• How's the taste? I hate that fake peanut butter taste...3 Answers
BSN Syntha-6 - 2.91 Lbs. - Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "The amount of protein per scoop is great for my low carb, high protein diet." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate peanut butter tastes amazing as well!" in 1 review
  • "Hands down one of the best tasting protein powders you will ever come across!" in 1 review
  • "All syntha6 products taste amazing and I have no stomach upset." in 1 review
VANESSA R.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down one of my favorite tasting protein powders . I love the fact that you can not taste the minerals. It taste just what the flavor states chocolate peanut butter . I definitely would repurchase this brand . I personally drink it after my workouts to replenish my muscle .
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
My other favorite protein powder, next to it's sister flavor, Syntha-6 Chocolate Cake Batter. The peanut butter cookie flavor LITERALLY tastes like a PB cookie. Great consistency - not too thick, not too watery. I wish they made this product in the larger 5+ pound tub because I would buy it.
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
This is the most delicious protein powder I think I have come across. It is a wonderful meal replacement, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new protein powder. I drink it with unsweetened cashew milk and blend it, but it's just as good in a shaker.
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
Hands-down one of my favorite proteins. Starting with the flavor, there is none better. It also does not leave a nasty after-taste like some other proteins. The calorie count is a little high, but you don't get the immediate hunger after drinking it like others.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
This is one of their thicker protein powders. I have had banana, mochaccino and chocolate mint too, all which are thinner. All syntha6 products taste amazing and I have no stomach upset. I love that it's a blend of proteins and is 200 cals!
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Hands down one of the best tasting protein powders you will ever come across! Definitely a great meal replacement and there isn't one flavor that I haven't come across that I haven't liked. Love this brand!!
Zach H.
Muskegon, Mi
My favorite protein by far. The amount of protein per scoop is great for my low carb, high protein diet. The caisen in the protein also helps reduce fat gain if this is taken post workout before bed.
Dorruella D.
This stuff taste amazing!! Glad that I've found a product that I could enjoy after a good workout. Especially after being scarred by the taste of a few other protein powders.
John S.
Ozark, AL
This stuff taste so good. It's like drinking a milk shake. That's the most important thing to me as far as taste. Works great as far as protein intake also.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
Best tasting of all the protein shakes. I'm an early riser, I drunk this around 530am and it keeps me full until 11am. You definitely get what you pay for.
Lizz S.
How's the taste? I hate that fake peanut butter taste...